chapter 2

*One month later*
Kayla's pov:
So me and Dominik started dating 3 weeks ago and it's been the coolest 3 weeks of my life I never thought that I'm gonna trust a man again. Every second I am thankful that I agreed to take dinner with him. That day I learned that he is a wrestler and that on TV he and his father( rey mysterio) hate each other but in real live they're a happy family and the judgement day ( the name of they're group on TV) and Ray don't have any beef.

Right now we are cuddling on the couch ( at his house). He had put on a movie but I have noticed that he looked on edge "why do you look so stressed" I asked him
he looked at me "you know how we know everything about each other right" Dominik asked "yeah why" I was a little confused but I had a feeling that he is gonna ask about my childhood "if you're comfortable can you tell me about you're childhood" I knew that this day is gonna come eventually "yeah what do you want to know" I asked "why are you so scared of men"
*TW SA*
"So when I was a child  my mother was a  drug addict my father died when I was 7 and I was left in my mother's arms she changed and stopped using drugs she went to therapy. But unfortunately she was diagnosed with cancer she was hospitalized when I was 15 and died shortly after I was send to live with my uncle. At first I thought that it would be better than be send to an adoption center. But he left me in his friends hands that just gave him money to rape me"
*end of the TW*

at that point I was sobbing uncontrollably Dominik was holding me thigh and reassuring me that everything will be fine. About half an hour later I started to drift off to sleep ( because crying is fucking exousting)
*Two hours later*
I woke up in a bed I assumed it was Dominik's because when we were face timing I saw some parts of his room. I
decided to stand up and go find Dominik. I found him in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey amore are you feeling better" I didn't say anything just ran to him and hugged him tightly "thank you for everything I needed to get that off my chest" I said "no problem there's no need to thank me we are together we listen to wash other and talk to each other. So I made dinner. Are you hungry? We can eat if you want to" "yeah"
*After dinner*
"Hey princessa do you want to spend the night with me because it's a snowstorm and I don't want you to slip off your motorcycle I can sleep on the couch if you want" I thought about it for a moment I trusted him enough and I'm sure I surprised him with my answer "is it okay with you if we sleep in the same bed I'm a little scared of storms" "yeah  no problem let's go to sleep" he said we went to his bedroom and he gave me one of his shirts and one of his shorts I went to the bathroom to change and then we went to sleep

564 words 
A/n FINALLY MY THUMBS ARE ABT TO FALL OF MY HAND THAT WAS HARD NOW I APPRECIATE WRITERS WHO WRITE FUCKING 1K WORD'S STORY'S.
Love y'all ❤❤