v. make it right

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenario wherehe was the happiestand she just ruined it━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario where
he was the happiest
and she just ruined it
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

jimin was quietly eating her cereal at the kitchen island inside the dorm when she saw both kitty and dae walking out of their respective rooms and accidentally bumped into each other.

she sighed quietly and looked away sadly, knowing how this arrangement would turn out.

even though it was all her idea, she was jealous how dae noticed the little things about kitty.

she wished she also had someone who would notice the little things about her.

the sadness in her eyes as she stared at the two didn't go unnoticed by minho, who just walked out of his own room towards her and leaned closer to her ear.

"you're feelings are showing."

she rolled her eyes and glanced at him. "obviously, because i have them. the only thing i'm hiding is my romantic feelings towards our friend." she said and sighed softly as she stood up to wash her bowl and spoon. "you should try it sometime."

"showing my feelings, or falling in love with a friend? no, thank you, that's a lot of work. worse, it leads to heartbreak." minho told her.

she turned back to him with a teasing smile. "wait, all that talk. it sounds like you---"

"shut up."

•••

"chuseok is the korean celebration of the good harvest, and it's a time to thank our ancestors for bringing us prosperity and to pay respect to those we have lost. we do that by going home. it is a very special holiday in our house, because family is the most precious thing in the world, and we do not take it for granted. enjoy your break, everyone, have a good chuseok."

"kamsahamnida!" (thank you!)

jimin glanced at yuri and saw how big she was smiling. she smiled in amusement knowing it was fake, and noticed it quickly disappeared as soon as her mom left the room.

yuri turned to her and playfully rolled her eyes in annoyance, making her chuckle lightly.

"i didn't know you and yuri were close."

she glanced beside her and saw minho glancing at her and yuri in amusement. "she's actually nice, just having family problems, like the rest of us."

minho crossed his arms and leaned back on his chair. "your friends with dae's ex, and also with his current girlfriend, i'm doubting your intentions with our friend." he said, suspiciously.

she scowled at him. "unlike you, i'm friendly."

minho smirked in amusement. "too friendly that you were friendzoned?" he asked, sarcastically.