ix. ready for love

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenariowhere he fell firstand she fell harder━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario
where he fell first
and she fell harder
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

the class trip ended with jimin not reciprocating dae's feelings, and not telling minho about the whole truth, but she knew who her heart chose.

however, she pushed everything that had happened and everything that she knew at the back of her mind for a moment since final exams were just days away and kitty needed her and the help of their friends not to fail.

if kitty did fail, she would return to portland and leave everything behind in seoul, which she will surely regret for the rest of her life.

while q helped kitty with chemistry, she and dae divided the remaining six subjects they would help kitty with.

at the same time, she comforted yuri, who just came out to her parents and ran away from home to move in the guy's dorm with her, minho, dae, kitty and q.

she volunteered to let yuri stay with kitty, while she moved out, but when minho found out, he dragged her inside his room and brought all her belongings with him from the other room.

the others didn't mind too much of it since they were stressing out about finals, but she was the only calm one. that was she wanted everyone to believe. however, she was mentally freaking out.

her dad called and informed her that he got her to audition for the major role in a teen romantic comedy film series that was based on a trilogy book by jenny han.

he also told her that auditions were after the end of semester, so she could fly to the states right away.

she was ecstatic about acting again. however, as much as she wanted to follow her dreams, she was just getting used to being a student at k.i.s.s. and she was having the best time of her normal life with her friends, despite her spiraling love life.

she didn't want to decide yet, so she let fate do its work after the final exams.

she walked out of minho's room, just as dae walked out of his, and minho walked out of the bathroom.

they looked up and as soon as their eyes met, they looked away and went on their day.

they were childhood friends, but they have been acting like they were strangers, and it has been going on for days, but they were so busy with studying that they didn't even notice they were acting different with each other.

•••

professor lee walked around the literature classroom and stood in front of his class. "if you've done well all semester, you should have no issues with the final." he said and looked proudly at jimin. "like miss jimin, for example. it is fair. hard, but fair."

jimin looked shyly as her friends smiled happily at her, and noticed kitty raising her hand.

"yes?"

"what if you have not done well all semester?" kitty asked.