The Rise of the Titanic Pink Thunder

"Don't worry, Tails. I'm pretty sure there'll be a way for me to help Sonic anyway that I can."

A pink hedgehog was talking to her best friend. This hedgehog was Mobius' Pink Thunder, Amy Rose. The Mobians may be animals but they are also humanoid with powers you couldn't even imagine. Amy Rose for example wears a red dress, red boots, and a red headband on her head. Her spikes are draped down as hair and her ears are always good on hearing. Also, a small pointy tail sticks out of her behind.

Her friend, Fox Genius and Sonic's sidekick Miles "Tails" Prower, was in agreement with her, however, he had no invention of his for the Pink Thunder to help Sonic out.

Tails: "I agree with you, Amy. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to help you. There's no such thing as a Mobius Power Enhancer or a Ars Magus Grimoire."

Amy huffed in disappointment knowing that Tails doesn't have a single invention to help out Sonic.

Amy: "Still, I'll find a way. I'll beat any enemy Sonic can't take. Plus, we'll always be like Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh, I remember Tails taking me to see that movie. It was so romantic... wait. Didn't they die in the end?"

Behind them was Cosmo the Seedrian. The Seedrians resemble Mobians but with Plant-like features akin to their former friends the Metarex.

Amy: "Just a comparison to what Sonic and I have."

Cosmo: "Still, I'm glad those times with the Time Eater, Phantom Ruby War, and the Starfall Islands helped you with much to Sonic's surprise. It's like a new perspective."

Amy agrees with Cosmo that those times in the Generations, Forces, and the Frontiers helped Amy takes things slow with Sonic while still having a fangirl crush on him. Then Cosmo had an idea that might help Amy along the way. She remembered her foxy boyfriend, namely Tails, show her his latest invention and maybe even have her test it out herself to surprise Tails with the idea she had.

Cosmo: "Tails, may I find an invention that might be able to help Sonic with his battles?" 

Tails: "Huh? Cosmo, what are you sa...?"

Suddenly, Tails blushed at the fact of what this was all about and the more he thought about it, the more he wanted it to happen.

Tails: *blushing* "W-well, maybe there might be a-an invention that m-might be able to h-help you, A-Amy."

Amy: "Thanks, Tails. You're a true hero."

So, Cosmo led Amy to the workshop and dragged her into a simple room that was big enough to hold an invention that is covered in tarp.

Cosmo: "Amy, there is an invention that'll allow you to help Sonic. Take a look at this. *pulls tarp off* the J3N-14Y. A growth ray Tails invented that would've ended world hunger, except for one problem."

Cosmo gave the lever to the device a tug and the growth ray aimed at a little flower pot that could've worked on it but it didn't.

Amy: "I don't think it works."

Cosmo: "On this tiny little plant, but what if it worked... *drags Amy in front of the plant and tugs the lever again* ...what about two future titanesses?"

After a while the beam died down and the two wandered out of the workshop, leaving an annoyed Amy Rose what had happened.

Amy: "I know you're trying to help me Cosmo, but I... huh?"

Suddenly, both she and Cosmo started growing, making Amy realize that the growth ray are taking effect as she surpassed 10 feet tall then 20 feet.

Amy: "TAILS, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN CREATING THAT GROWTH RAY?"

Tails: "I originally designed it to end World Hunger, but it didn't work when I tested it!"

Amy: "WELL IT WORKS NOW! NOW DO YOU HAVE A COUNTERMEASURE FOR THIS?!"

Tails: "I don't really have a countermeasure for that."

She then surpassed 30 feet, then 40 feet, then they stopped at 50 feet tall when Cosmo picked up Tails.

Cosmo: "Aw, Tails. You're so cute in this size."

Amy: "Ough. I don't feel so good."

Cosmo: "Well, guess it doesn't make Seedrians queasy."

Amy: "I think... I'm gonna... WHOA!"

Suddenly, the girls hit a massive growth spurt surpassing 100 feet, then 200 feet.

Amy: "Ahh, I can't stop!"

The two growing girls hit 300 feet, 400 feet, then they stopped and stood up to reveal their new sizes: two 500 foot tall giantesses.

Amy: "Wow, everything's quite small from up here. How about you, Cosmo? Is everything weird to you?"

Cosmo: "No, of course not. In fact, your new size might help you assist Sonic with any threat that you'll face~."

Amy: "What do you mean I can help Sonic?! I can't fit into a house! I can't even fit into a building! I'm a literal monster! How am I supposed to help Sonic like thi--?"

Amy stopped for a second, then the idea hit like a flyswatter.

Amy: "Tails, that's it."

Suddenly, Amy snatched Tails from Cosmo's hands and pushed him into her cheek in a form of a hug.

Amy: "Tails, thank you! This is perfect! At this size any bad guy that'll try to conquer Mobius will have to answer to Sonic and me!"

Tails: "What are you talking about, Amy?!"

Amy: "Don't you get it?! At this size there's no way Sonic's enemies will defeat him! And they can't take me down either! I'm way too big for that! Look out villains of Mobius 'cause Sonic and Amy are taking center stage!"

Tails: "Wait, Amy! How are you gonna get there?!"

Amy: "I don't know, the Tornado maybe?"

Tails sigh in annoyance while Cosmo giggled at Amy's naivete of her new size. As for Amy, she giggled in embarrassment.