Imagine- Supply Closet

Prompt- Could you do a oc x Liam Dunbar (the oc is my name Genesis) and can you do where Genesis is Scott McCall’s younger sister (same age as Liam) and that Liam and Genesis hate each other (enemies to lovers) until the pack help them get together without Genesis and Liam knowing?

‘Bitch.’

‘Language,’ Genesis chided, a sly smile forming on her face. Turning to the front of the classroom, she suppressed a laugh at the disappointed look her teacher was wearing.

‘That's detention, Liam. You really have to take care of the school equipment,’ Mr Yukimura gestured to the soaked textbook in front of the boy, shaking his head in annoyance.

‘But it wasn’t-’

‘Enough. I'll see you in room 326 after school. As for the rest of you, today's homework will be the reading material and the summary questions listed on the board,’ he spoke, the bell signalling the end of the period.

The swarm of students rushed out of the classroom only seconds after Mr Yukimura had finished speaking. Genesis practically skipped into the hallway before a voice made her stop in her tracks.

‘Really? Spilling water onto my textbook?’ Liam questioned, rage focused on the girl before him.

Looking up to meet his gaze, Genesis faked a confused look. ‘You must be mistaken Liam. You’re the one that spilt the water, not me.’

‘You know, you're so infuriating. I could just kill you right here, right now,’ he challenged, a fiery look in his eyes.

‘Except you'd never do that, now would you Liam. You'd miss my pretty face far too much,’ she taunted, the two of them dangerously close. Liam’s anger slowly morphed into something undetectable.

‘I-’

‘Hey guys,’ Scott smiled, pulling his younger sister into a side hug, ‘What's up?’

‘You are by far the better McCall,’ he grumbled to Scott before rushing away from the pair. Scott’s head whipped around to watch Liam as he disappeared behind a corner, confusion gracing his features.

‘You couldn't have picked another beta? One that isn't a hot headed, stubborn asshole?’ Genesis complained.

‘I don't understand why the two of you don't get along,’ he wondered.

‘He hit me with a chair,’ the girl deadpanned. ‘There were bruises on my ribs bigger than the pads I use!'

Scott held back a grimace. ‘To be fair, we did kidnap him…’

‘We? Who’s we?’ Gen shrieked, her recollection of that night's events obviously different.

‘Okay, fine. I was the one who kidnapped and tied him up. Like Stiles said, you simply aided and abetted,’ he admitted sheepishly. Genesis let out a satisfied nod, agreeing with her brother. The warning bell rang, and the two parted ways, heading to their respective classes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia spoke suddenly, interrupting the comfortable silence with an urgent matter. ‘So just to be clear, it's obvious the two of them are crushing on eachother, right?’

‘Who?’ Stiles asked, dipping a fry into ketchup.

‘Genesis and Liam, duh,’ Kira informed, distaste written on her face at the red condiment.

‘Wait, what?’ Scott questioned.

‘They've been head over heels for eachother since they met,’ Lydia explained, huffing at the obliviousness of the boys, ‘It's simply hiding underneath a veil of petty hatred.’