Chapter 5 (SMUT CHAPTER)

Wally took off Dicks pants forcefully, "you wanna do vaginal or anal?" Wally panted sucking on Dicks neck.

Dick leaned against the bed and whispered into Wally's ear, "vag, please...god." He moaned and started unbuttoning Wally's shirt. "Make it fast, I wanna start.." Wallace mumbled as he started unbuckling his belt. Dick kept his white button up shirt on but basically ripped Wally's shirt off. "You's sure you wanna keep the tie on darlin?" Wally grunted as he took his boxers off, revealing his hard, throbbing member.

Dick moaned just looking at Wally's penis. The bulbous head bobbing around and the veins being so defined. "Your gonna need some lube on that thing hon.." He breathed as he touched the tip lightly. West moaned as he felt his cock being touched by soft fingertips.

"You want to me to suck it first?" Dick whisper asked into Wally's ear, sending a chill down his spine. "God, yes please.. fuck." Wally groaned and leaned his head back.

Grayson started slowly licking the tip with with tongue, messing around with it as the precum starting dripping slowly. The fluid piled up on Dicks tongue and dripped onto the corners of his mouth.

"Swallow.." Wally grumbled as he put his hand in Dick hair forcefully. Dick slurped it up and continued playing with his head, the buildup of an orgasm that Wally was feeling was so intense. "G-God, shit! Stop sucking it, we still need to do it vaginal.." West yipped, intense sweat and blush creeping onto both of their faces.

Dick laid against the bed again, gripping the sheets and spreading his legs. Wally put his hands on Dicks face and they started French kissing. Wally finally started slowly inserting his throbbing cock into Dicks vag. "God, you're already so wet.." Wallace hissed into Richards ear.

As soon as the tip went in Dick moaned very lightly, face completely red and raven hair stuck to his forehead from sweat. "Yeah, you like that?" West groaned, Dick put his arms around Wally's neck and whispered in his ear, "deeper.."

Wallace did what he was commanded, he shoved his penis deeper into Dicks vag and Dick moaned louder. Tears forming into his eyes out of pleasure.

"Sweet fuck Walls!" Grayson shrieked, pulling Wally's hair. "I'm gonna go deeper." Wally grumbled as he held Dicks hips.

Wally's whole entire penis was inside of Dick, he thrusted it back and forth to make sure he got Grayson G-spot. "Wally.." Dick moaned, "I-I'm gonna cum."

Wally came a little before Dick did, they both collapsed on their bed, heavily panting. "Jesus, that was.. the best sex I've had in so long." Wally panted, "god I felt that in my stomach too." Dick chuffed, messing with the end of his tie. "You still look sexy as fuck though." He continued.

Dicks white button up clinger onto him and his tie hung loose. "We should get dressed, Bruce is gonna be here in like 20-30 minutes."

"Yeah.." Dick's panting slowed down, now hugging onto Wally's figure.