1st part of Their Theory

In childhood days

"Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan from 5th grade got the first position,,applause!!"

A young handsome little boy got his result sheet proudly.

"Meerav waqqas Ahmed feom 2nd grade got 1st position ,applause!"

A beautiful cute girl got her result card proudly.

The girl stood beside Murtasim where he sneers and says mockingly.....

"How did a dumb girl like you got 1st position?Waise bhi chote class mein sab acche karte hain.Tum ne bhi by chance accha kar diya.....Wehse tumhare parents nazar nahi arahe....oh sorry tjm toh atim ho....tumhare age piche to koi nahi hai"

He laughs mockingly which makes Meerab sad

Meerab looks at him angrily and left from the place.....

This is how there relationship is....Murtasim always being dominant over her.He always insult her for being an orphan....On the other hand,Meerab never listens to him no matter what happens....but she becomes sad by the trwatment she receives from Khan family ..Only Waqqas and Anila are kind to him....otherwise everyone are.....

That's how time passes

With the passage of time Murtasim has grown up into a very handsome ,cunning,charming man in America .He is proud of his intelligence, charm,wealth and power.

He is proud of his intelligence, charm,wealth and power

On the other hand,The little coccon Meeeab has blossomed into a beautiful butterfly. A girl whose beauty can attract any one.But her beauty is a curse for her....

They last saw each other whenhe was 16 and she was 13

he was 16 and she was 13....Since

11 years they didn't saw each other's face....because Waqqas and Anila took Meerab Karachi after fighting with Bhabi begum so that she can study in law.

So Murtasim came some time in Pakistan to take care of their business  and  Zamindari...When heartmd about their reason to leace he just scoffed sayjng

"Such a disastrous girl....I wonder who will marry this girl....Jo bhi isse sgaadi karega uski bal toh 1 saal mein safed ho jayenge...."

He laughs with his cousins Haya,Maryam,Daniyal and Samar saying this....

What will happen when this handsome Murtasim will face ever charming Meerab?

Please share your thoughts....