《Teared Note》

Prompt: Clare just couldn't handle herself living in hell in her high school life anymore. That was, until her 17th birthday.

(TW: $u!c!d€)

No one's POV

16 year old Clare was now in 10th grade, hoping for a good school year.

Apparently, not.

She remembered the time she first entered the classroom on her first day and a group of girls outside the door started giving her looks when she walked through and sat down on a random seat.

One of the girls started to approach her and basically kicked her off of her seat. According to them, the sit she chose was for their late friend.

Clare decided to just pick another seat by the windows. She didn't want to cause some trouble on her first day.

The second she sat down, the teacher was already there and everyone ran back to their seats.

She also remembered the time when she sat alone in one of the tables in the canteen. Her being introverted was really difficult for her meeting people, especially making friends at a new school.

Then those group of girls came back to her.

Clare was peacefully listening to music whilst messaging Dream and George in their family group chat.

She was about to message George how her day went when she felt someone yank her earphones, making her phone blast out "Trust Issues" sang by her father.

Two of the girls started to drag her out of the table and immediately talking shit about her behaviour, looks, everything.

The other got a hold of her phone and scrolled through her messages.

"Awhh, Clare's messaging her daddies about her day." she cooed, tauntingly

They all let her go, but not until she purposely dropped her phone, making it crack.

They laughed their asses off and walked away. Clare was quick to run to where her phone was. Dream and George just bought her this phone just a month ago.

She suddenly felt tears in her eyes as she unlocked her phone to see how visible and huge the crack was over her wallpaper; her with her dads with smiles on their faces while she was in the middle of them, holding Patches.

The bell rang, signalling that lunch is over.

She quickly took her stuff from the table, even her earphones on the floor before she returned back upstairs to her classroom.

That kind of bullshit basically ruined her every school days for a whole school year. But out of all of those, she wanted to forget one horrible thing the girls did to her, but it seems like their will always be a way for that thought to come back in her head.

She wasn't prepared on how her bullying will get worse a week after the canteen incident.

She walked to school normally as usual, and all eyes were already on her when she entered the hallway.

Her eyes caught some people staring at her, some quietly laughing behind her back, and some whispering something to one another.

That's when she reached her locker when she realized why.

Those girls spread the news of her having two dads to her entire grade.

And the next thing she knew, almost everyone in her class started picking on her.

She wasn't chosen on groups, she was seen mostly alone in the campus, and her thoughts...

Everyone saying how maybe her biological parents didn't want her in the first place or how maybe she was adopted because they felt sorry for her.