𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦?..

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
(𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋!)
Hiya there! I'm THE han jisung (you must be pleased to see me) , a handsome and hot guy who sadly works at the cramped down 7-11.
I was at work today and didn't see my good ol' friend seungmin, it's the first time I didn't see him at 7-11.
Turns out he went absent after all, I think he got sick or got a disease.. My poor friend🥲, having to not see THE han jisung today.

Anyway the shift ended normally, except how I was the one dealing the RUDEST! Rudest ever people I've ever seen in my whole entire life.
Like how can someone be this RUDE To THE han jisung?
To mean dudes.
Okay anyway back to the timeline, I was just watching breaking news since my favorite show wasn't available today.
As I was watching I noticed one particular news that caught my eye,
Hwang Hyunjin, 23 years old business man's son, died and was found dead on the alleyway nearest to Chan's Rusty Diner.
WHAT!? Hwang Hyunjin? All for I know he had bodyguards onto him every minute and EVERY DAMN SECOND.
How could he be caught dead on a ALLEYWAY??
Guess someone's getting fired.
It was seen that his cause of death was particularly unknown, RIP to the HWANG family I guess, (I don't know them that all)
It's still so confusing how a protected handsome (NOT AS HANDSOME AS ME) man got killed near an alleyway.
For what I know he admires his look and was suppose to take over the L. L. M
Business management, guess it was passed on now to his sister? Hwang yeri?? I mean Hwang Yeji.
After some thinking I heard my phone ding with notifications, I opened it and saw that seungmin texted THE han jisung!

                    Kim Seungmin

Kim seungmin:
Jisung, I need to tell you something.

                                                                               :
                               Heyy! What's up seungg?

Kim seungmin:
You know the hwang Hyunjin guy on the news?

                                                                                :
    Yeah dude, can't believe he was found        dead.

..........
Kim seungmin:
Never mind.
                                                                                 :
        What do you mean?? Please just tell meee!!

And boom, Kim seungmin just left me on read like that, I feel like he was tempted and didn't wanna tell me.
who knows, maybe he dated hwang Hyunjin and wanted to tell me, or maybe they got kids.
ehhhh, who knows?
I suddenly heard a ding from my door, I laid my phone down as I went to answer it,
"Hello? "
I said confused, seeing a guy who  was very short, who also looked like a detective
"Good day gentlemen, I'm Detective Changbin, I hope you heard about the Hwang Incident? "
I nod slowly, dude I was on pressures!
"Great! Do you mind if I come in to ask you questions about the incident? "
Err.. I nodded again and led him to the living room..
"Sorry for budging in your house, but I've been told that you could be a serious suspect? "
The detective said, okay what?? "Sorry what? I've never talked to Hwang Hyunjin and as for me, I work in that CRAMPED 7-11."
Why was he blaming THE han jisung?
"I know, the owner of Chan's Rusty Diner had told me that the 7-11 employees could be a serious suspect, I asked your boss for your friends address already, he wasn't quite a help. "
Was he referring to seungmin? Odd.
"I'm telling you, I'd never commit crimes, I always get disgusted of blood and gore. Mention of death scares me. "
"I didn't blame you though. "
"Oh sorry, but still. I have no connection with the mention of DEATH! "
He ended up asking me more questions, I answered them like I was not apart of the incident (which I wasn't) .
He left shortly and let me tell you, I've never talked so fast!
I could be a rapper dudes..

A/N
Yoo, might think of bringing this book back, but yeah! Here's a short chapter with THE HAN JISUNG!! 🤭