C h a p t e r 9

"Mary its the girl that leaves you to rot she says i am I'll and you are not she says i am ill and you are not

"Mary its the girl that leaves you to rot she says i am I'll and you are not she says i am ill and you are not."
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

you saw that tom was friends with ur ex which maded you very confused, didnt tom knew that he was ur ex? Probably he didn't know thats why u just didn't said anything so you just went to sleep since you were tired.

the next day you woke up and yawn as u walked downstairs just to hear the boys laughing, you checked then you heard ur ex voice, you we're shocked that ur ex was there , you took an deep breath as u showed yourself , your ex saw you he was surprised by the glow up you had then bill smiled when he saw you.

Bill :
"Good morning sleepy head this its our friend Alex, he came over to have fun with us"

bill winks as he puts his hands around alex shoulders in a friendly way , u were drinking water then u spit the water out of your mouth as you laughed then put the glass down

Y/N :
"Well hello dear alex , my dear ex! I see you have a lot of fun with my boyfriend and also my friends don't you think?"

All the members just found out that Alex was ur ex since it was kind of surprisingly because he didn't looked like he was ur type of guy but alex just rolled his eyes at you then laughed

Alex :
"Its already been so long it doesn't matter anymore, and yes I do have fun with your friends whoever they can do whatever they want , also you should stop dressing even when you sleep with an crop top and very short pants to see your ass"

you grabbed some water in ur mouth then spit it on alex face as u show him the middle finger then left to the couch because they were sitting on the chair land as you said "bye bye loser" you sat on the couch smiling then closing your eyes

Tom :
"Wait wait so u we're the one that Y/N was fighting some days ago, interesting. Why would u call me and try to be friends with me huh? After all I still hate you don't think im your friend, if you think that im your friend well then ur completely wrong, you're just an loser and i dont even know why i said to you to come over and all the others agreed , if i were you I would be so embarrassed right now and just leave i mean I've already fucked your ex you know, you probably want her back but she's mine so fuck off and mind your own business, dont touch what its not yours , thanks"

Tom smiles then goes to sit next to you on the couch as you also smiled then u two kissed, bill and others we're confused did they just heard that Y/N and tom fucked?! Georg started to laugh