chapter 36

Mark's P.O.V
" First of all I want to apologize for what I did...I am really sorry everyone. Before I die I want you to take good care of my country and my beautiful sweet daughter. Not to forget those people. Actually betraying you, my friend was never in my plan. I was under that evil monster's spell and didn't even know I was being used. Before you come to sense, I would be gone by then, my friend. When my daughter told me that your son was in love with your adopted son.
To be honest I was not shocked unlike you. You know we are  living in this modern world where everyone has a right to live their own lives. As a king we should know how to give them what they deserve and let them have their happiness . He is your own son, let him have this in his own life.
And one thing please take care of my daughter. I am handing her to you, please look after her for me. Please don't make her feel lonely. I will meet her mom soon, I am just worried about my sweet daughter. Maybe some day somewhere, we will see each other. Even if you don't show up, I will come and greet you first. When we meet again, let's have a grant party and live happily .
And another reason for writing this is to tell you, you can cure your disease but you need to take a risk. But don't worry I made it easy for you guys. Go to my room and there is one big door where I put lots of books to cover it. After taking out all the books you can enter that room. Inside you will find one bottle. This is nothing but medicine. It can cure any diseases. Don't thank me now but come to my grave later with everyone. I will be waiting.
I missed our old times together. Especially during the new year when we all gather together and played in the snow. Our beautiful wives would wait for us with warm meals. Our kids were so busy playing. They never get tired unlike us. For all the worst things I did please forgive me.
Your worst friend, sun."
Like what was written in the letter, me and the daughter of the late king tried to find the bookshelf inside the room. We found the bottle. It was in blue colour and it had a great smell. She took that bottle out and handed it to me.

"Take this medicine and letter too. Show that to  the King and Queen. Maybe to rest of the world. They need to know the truth about my dad. They have the right to know it"
"Okey. I will take a leave then"
"Take care and be careful on the way"
After taking the letter and medicine bottle, I left.
I tried to reach there as much as possible. It took almost three days to reach. When I reached the palace, everyone was happy to see me as if they were waiting for me for a thousand years.
Without wasting any second, I handed the bottle and Letter to the queen but she didn't take the letter. I put it back in my bag. I thought of giving it to her later.
We were all waiting for medicine to take action on his majesty. All the people were waiting silently and curiously. After a few minutes, the king started to cough. Nobody made a noise. Everyone was eagerly waiting for another reaction.
"Give me water", the king finally spoke his first word. Everyone in the room shouts out of joy and happiness. The bodyguard sent all the people to their houses after making everyone sure that their king was fine and back to his life.

A week went so well. King's health was back to normal and everything was back to normal. But one thing it wasn't back to normal was the king had never asked about his son. He was still angry about what his son did. The king never looked at me even though I did many things. The king never allowed me to go to my house nor asked me anything. I was made to feel like a real victim.
"I miss you but I can't come to meet you until I handed the letter to your dad. Please wait a little bit". I assured myself.

Another week passed by. The Letter that the daughter of the late king was given was still with me. Everyone was so busy that I didn't dare to give it to any of them.

"My son, do you have anything to ask me", Queen asked me while I was doing my  breakfast in my room. I didn't notice the queen entered my room
"I just want to go home. He might be lonely. It's almost a month now", I replied without any hesitation. " But your majesty", I gave her a letter after I took it from my pocket.
"What's this" Queen asked me.
"A letter. It was from the later king", I replied to her. I gave her a letter. I was happy that I could give it to her finally.

"Take this and go home immediately", the king ordered me. I was so happy that finally I am going back home. The king gave me the bottle of medicine which he wanted to give it to his son.
"Bring him back tomorrow. If not just stay away from my sight", the king warned me as if he knew his son would never visit him.
I feel bad because even if I did so many things, I risked myself for the sake of my lover yet the king doesn't want us to be together. I was devastated because what I had done felt like It was in vain.
"Okay majesty. P'Vee was your son, he is your son and he will be your son forever. I don't have the right to take your son away from you. I will bring him here as you wished. I am sorry for everything. May I leave now". Without waiting for any reply I got out of the palace.

When I reached my house. I saw P'Vee was waiting for me already. He came running to me when he saw me entering the door.
"Mark! Where have you been?"

End of chapter 36...
Guys, we r came to the last chapter.. probably it will be next week...
It's sad to say goodbye 😭 but if I get new ideas n if find new CP then I might write new story with good quality,I guess 😂
Anyway guys I am really happy  to those who read my story n like it...thank you so much 🙏🏻💙...