Teasing. ♡︎ (pt.2)

(Maybe it'd be best to ignore the pic I put⇧
I had no clue what to put 😭 sndnsmsnskk)
No one pov

⚠️(hard?) SMUT/NSFW⚠️

The taller man would take off his own shirt, and start to kiss his lovers neck again. He slowly stared to bite down, giving him hickeys, which made his lover moan softly. He then started to take off his pants. While he was doing so, he start trailing hickeys down his lovers chest, to his stomach. His lover whimper in pleasure.
"Mph s-stop teasing me~"
The pinkette whined, and the taller man smirked.
"Why should i~? It appears you do like it, and don't appear to hate it, my love~♡︎"
The taller man whispered in his lovers ear. The pinkette gasped softly, as that phrase made him blush. The shorter man's heart starting beating a bit faster. The taller man smiles, and continues teasing his lover. The taller man takes off his lovers boxers, and licks the tip of his dick gently. His lover whined and moaned loudly, as his hands where already gripped to the sheets and his toes curled up.
"Oh my~ we haven't barely started yet, love~ and you're already gripping to the sheets!♡︎"
"M-mph shut up~💢"
The taller man sighed, and stopped teasing his lover. He takes off his own boxers, and sits up. He then starts fingering his lover with one finger, making the pinkette moan loudly. After a minute or two, the taller man puts two fingers in and makes a scissoring motion.
"A-ahHh~..."
His lover moans, a bit louder then before. This makes the taller man grin. He pulls out, and picks up his lover, aligning his member to his lovers entrance. He then Inserts his tip in, making his lover moan again.
"O-oh~!..."
He let his lover adjust to his tip for about 10 seconds, then set him down. Again, he got a loud moan from his lover. The pinkette bounced on him gently, making the blonde man get a boner. The tall man then starts thrusting into the pinkette, in and out. This made the taller man groan and grunt, aswell with the shorter man to moan and whine.
"M-mphh I almost forgot how good you where at this~"
The pinkette whines out.
The taller man chuckles.
"Oh really~? I wouldn't expect to hear that from you, you especially~"
The taller man then starts slamming into the pinkeye, trying to find his prostate. The taller man keeps thrusting for a minute or two, until the pinkette lets out a loud scream. The taller man leans into the pinkette, and whispers into his ear.
"Found it~"
He then starts thrusting and slamming into the same spot repeatedly, making the shorter man scream out in pleasure. After a few minutes of slamming into the same spot, the pinkette try's to sputters out something.
"D-douma im... a-ahH~! I-im.. c-c.. ngh~ c-close~!"
He tried to speak, but kept getting choked on by his own moans. Tears where streaming down the pinkettes cheeks, a deep red blush, almost drooling, and his eyes where almost rolled to the back of his head.The taller man chuckled.
"Me too, darling~"
about a minute later they came almost at the exact same timing. Before the pinkette could collapse, the tall man caught him. The blonde man wanted to do more, but he knew his lover was exhausted. The taller man cleaned them both up, and set his over down on his bed. He wrapped blankets over him, and lay down next to him.
"Good night, darling."
He whispered into his lovers ear, despite knowing he wasn't able to hear him. The taller man cuddling his lover to his own sleep aswell, kissing his forehead softly before doing so.♡︎

Word count:
636 words