Teasing. ♡︎ (pt. 1??)

Akaza pov:

I snarl at him for his response, and stand up off the couch. I sigh softly, and start walking away.
"I'm going to take a shower."
"Awh so soon~?"
"Yes so soon.. 💢"
"Hmm fine."
I can't help but chuckle quietly from his response.
I enter the bathroom, and think I lock the door behind me, yet I don't. I start to start a shower, but change my mind and take a bath. I take my clothes off, and toss them to the corner of the bathroom. I get in, and start shampooing my hair.

Douma pov:

I can't help but feel upset about akaza-dono leaving me like that, it was sorta rude. Right? I get up, and put our plates away in the dishwasher. I then hear akaza-dono start a shower, then he starts running a bath. I get this sorta cruel idea to take a bath with him, but I don't... atleast for the moment. I sit on the couch, and start watching tv.

It's been about 10 minutes, and I get kinda bored. I turn off the tv, and lean back to look at the bathroom door, and stare at it for a moment. I groan softly, not knowing what to do. I then stand up and head towards the bathroom.

Akaza pov:

I finished washing my hair, and I'm just sitting in the bathtub, on my phone. Now to think of it, the bathroom was pretty nice, id say even a bit fancy. It had a huge garden tub and see through case shower, which the shower water powered from the ceiling.
(I forgot what it's called lol)
It had two sinks connected together, above it is a long mirror, with lights in it. Their was literally a small yet elegant chandelier on the ceiling in replace for the main source of light. I could explain more, but there is too many details.
The door opens, and I gasp softly. But I'd course it was douma.
"What do you want? 💢"
"Mm I just was wondering if I could join in~ ♡︎"
"W-what? No! ////"
"Oh well, too bad."

Douma pov:

I get undressed and sit on the opposite side of the bathtub from akaza. He looks away from me, and I laugh softly before taking his phone out of his hands.
"Hey!💢"
He yelled, annoyed.
"Awh cmon, lets talk!"
I move over to him quickly and hug akaza-dono, and he blushes hardly.
"What's wrong?"
I tease.
"Y-you can't just hug me like that! We are both naked!"
"Mmm but haven't we practically made out before~? ♡︎"
Akaza dosent respond, and he pushes me away from him.
"W-whatever... ////"
I chuckle, and kiss him deeply. He pushes me away again.
"Awh cmon akaza-dono~ you're no fun~"

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT/NSFW AHEAD⚠️

He rolls his eyes at me and gets out. He dries himself off but i can't help but admire his body.
"Mm I forgot how nice of a body you have~"
I tease, and pull him back in, onto my lap.
I kiss him again.
"L-let me go..!"
I don't respond, and start kissing his neck softly, receiving soft moans from him.
"D-douma~!"
He whines, and I can't help but smile and kiss his neck more. I start leaving small hickeys, and slowly start moving down to his chest. He moans softly, and tries to push me away, yet I resist him. I bite his nipples roughly yet not too hard, recieving slightly louder moans from him. He grips onto my shoulders, and I plant one last kiss on his chest before pulling away.
"Awh you're so cute~"
He doesn't respond, and gets up. He wraps a towel around himself and walks out. I laugh, and wash my hair and body. When I get out, I change and go to my room where I find akaza watching tv. I sit down next to him, and hug him. He's wearing one of my shirts, which where pretty baggy on hi, and his boxers.
"You don't have to be so grumpy!"
He doesn't respond.
"I have your phone~"
I give him his phone, and he doesn't respond.
"So I guess we just skipped school today..?"
Akaza says, sounding sorta pissed.
I laugh, and nuzzle into his neck.
"Mhm~..."
He laughs softly.
"So... wanna continue what you where doing in the bathtub? ♡︎"
I blush, and stare at him for a moment.
"What if I said no~?"
I tease.
"Then I'd make you."
He smiles, and looks back at me.
"Oh don't tell me I turned you on that much~"
"To bad, you did."
He chuckles.
I smile, and start kissing his neck again. I pin him down on the bed, and take his shirt off. He then pulls me up and start kissing me deeply, making me groan softly.
"I can feel your boner, yknow."
He rubs his leg against my crotch, rubbing my member softly.
"Do you wanna take care of it for me, my love~?"
I whisper in his ear.
Akaza laughs, and whisper back.
"Why not?"

(To be continued ig??)

Help should I finish out the smut next chapter??

Word count:
862 words