6- knowing you

I know, I KNOW , I do update very late but, I don't have a choice I have much school.

The story:

"We should go now mom, take care of yourself" Valt said

Valt give his mother a goodbye kiss in her cheek. Then valt and his friends and the siblings rush to the airport.

*They are running to the airport*

" Shu... am - hah hah tired from running" Nika said while looking at her boyfriend with an exhausted look.

Shu stare at his girlfriend for a moment and try to make a good decision to not make our group late to the airport so, he carry her in a bridal style.

"SH-Shu!!!"😳 Nika said with a red dust on her cheeks.

Shu give a wink and a broad smile then he jogged while carrying her.

Valt and the friends have peeked at them

"You know they are a cute love birds, I hope I could had a girlfriend" Valt said to Aiga

Aiga was thinking

"I hope that too.."*but I like Nika very much but that girl that was on her way to the Evil club when we left their.

♡: Flash back :♡

*Bump*" sorry!!"She bumped into me and apologise also, she has long hair and her hairstyle and dressihg gets me loving her from the first look

*Bump*
" sorry!!"
She bumped into me and apologise also, she has long hair and her hairstyle and dressihg gets me loving her from the first look.

♡: Flash back end :♡

*" even if I love her, I don't know her name"* Aiga whispered then closed half he's eyes and smiling.

"Is there anything aiga?- WATCH OUT!!!!!" Valt said then yelled

"For whaaa-" Aiga said while about to fall in the river because of absent-mind while they are running.

Valt pulls Aiga to him and then Aiga let it go.

"Ammm.... thank you valt" (blush slightly) Aiga thanks his friend and start to run again with valt and others.