Story Info

Kim family lived a good and  happy life.They had everything they wanted, a big mansion,pets,all the luxury in the world but most importantly 
A COMPLETE  FAMILY    

Until,
On one faithful day their youngest jungkook was kidnapped. Their parents tried everything to find him and when they did, they had to sacrifice their lives in exchange of their son.

Kim brothers were present at the scene and they witnessed their parents being taken away from them. Jungkook had no memory of this because he was just a kid when it happened but his brothers had a clear memory of it.

They were taken in by their aunt who loved and cherished them all and also took control of the company until one of then would finally be old enough to take thier parents place as the heads of the company.

The Kim brothers now had an unimaginable hate for their maknae. They mistreated him in the worst possible way. They told him to get lost everytime he went near them and sometimes pretended he didn't exist.Jungkook was sad and depressed but his aunt always cheered him up.

When they were finally of age they could move out and they did. They returned to their old mansion were all the precious memories of their lives were spent. Their attitude towards Jungkook didn't stop and this time Jungkook had no support. What will happen in the Kim mansion 🤔?
Tune in for more

I hope you'll enjoy my story. I love you my readers ♥️ 💛. Sorry 😞 if it's a little sad but don't worry because there'll also be a lot of fun. 😘😘😘😜😜😃😃😃

Army for life

Bye 👋 and

I PURPLE YOU.