Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

BELLA POV

What the fuck that's got to do with anything? I asked. Cause y'all are the two most feared vampires ever. And I needed Jasper's protection! Alice said. Why? Jasper and I asked. Cause the Voltori are after us. Alice said. WHAT WHY? Esme screamed. Oh hey Esme when did you get here? Alice nervously asked. Haha there in trouble. I thought. 

ESME POV
When you said the Voltori are after you! I said. Why are they after you Alice? I asked? Wait! First you tell her what you just told us! Bella screamed. What do you mean Bella? Ok when I got back from shopping I went upstairs and found Alice & Edward having sex and found out they are MARRIED!!! Bells screamed. WHAT! I screamed acting shocked. Those stupid little fucks think I don't know this! Ha! Alice Edward come with me this instant! I said. Ok. Alice & Edward said. 

EDWARD POV
Yes Esme? I asked. Not here lets go somewhere else. Esme said. Why? My lovely wife Alice asked. Well you two come on lets tell them we are going hunting for the weekend. Esme said. Ok. I said. I went downstairs and told everyone that we are going hunting for the weekend. 

JASPERS POV

 I can't believe that pixie bitch and fuckward are married! Bella can I speak to you. I asked. Yea sure jasper. Bella said. Um Bella I was wondering if you would like to try a relationship? I asked. I know we just found out about pixie bitch and fuckward but im willing to try if you are. I said. Yes! I've always thought of you as more of a brother. Bella said. Really? you are willing to try? I asked. Yes I am J. Bella said. Ok well I am going to file for divorce to Alice. I said. Ok J i'll see you later. Bella said, Ok. I kissed her bye. 

ESME POV

I can't believe that Edward and Alice got caught! I thought they knew better then that! ugh! now I have to extra careful around everyone. Like how am i going to trick everyone that I love everyone besides Edward and Alice. Well Esme why don't You kick us out. Edward said. That's a good idea Edward. But how will our plan work if ya'll are out of the house. hmmm and how will i kill them. got to block my thoughts. sings barbie girl in my bead.  Esme what are you hiding? Edward asked? Me and Carlisle having sex. trying to protect you. I said. Oh thank you Esme. Your welcome. I said. Hmmm now what to do,what to do.

EDWARD POV

Hmm what is Esme hiding? I know It's not about her and Carlisle having sex. Well I'll just have to find out. Maybe Alice knows. Hey Alice can I talk to you in private please? I asked. Yea sure. Alice said. Alice do you know what Esme is hiding? I asked. No I didn't even know she was. she said. Oh well she was singing barbie girl in her head. I asked her but she said she was thinking of her and Carlisle having sex. I said. What? That's not possible. Alice said. Why not? I asked. Cause her and Carlisle haven't had sex is forever. Alice said.