chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

BELLA POV 

So they are staying. Why did I have to be a nice person. Ugh! Now I have to deal with them. I wish they never lied to us. I'm glad jasper and I are together but I wish I never met Edward and Alice. Like why lie to us? If the Volturi are after us just tell us. Not lie to us for protection. I need to talk to Edward. Hey Edward! Can you come here and second. I yelled in my head. Yes Bella? Edward said. I was thinking and I was wondering why is the Volturi after you and Alice? I asked. Well Alice and I use to be in the Volturi but we got tired of that life so we left. They don't just let people leave. So we have been hiding from them for a very long time. Edward explained. But why lie to jasper and I? I asked. Well Alice and I where bored so we came up with this plan. We didn't think that you would come in and find us. Edward said. Did you ever love me? I asked threw gritted teeth. No I didn't just your blood. Edward said. Then why play me like that Edward? You leave then I come and save you! Then you asked me to marry you! I said yes after awhile. Then I get pregnant! Why didn't you just kill me! Why put me through all this! I screamed. Cause of Jasper! We didn't need him to die cause of the mate bond! Edward said. What? I asked. Yea since you and Jasper are mates he can't live without you. So we had to keep you alive. And cause you and Jasper are very powerful. Edward said. How can Jasper and I protect you and Alice? I asked. Well there is a prophecy that contains you and Jasper. Edward said. What dose it say? I asked. It's about how the goddess of war and the god of war will over throw the Volturi. Edward said. What why!? I asked. Cause they are evil Bella. Edward said. Why should we help you with what you did to me and Jasper? I asked. Well you shouldn't but we hope you do. Edward said. I will have to think about it. And ask Jasper about it. I said. Ok Bella. Edward said. Ok well I need to hunt so see you later. I said. Bye Bella. Edward said. Ok now i'm going to go ask if anyone needs to hunt. Dose anyone need to hunt? I asked everyone. I do Bella. Esme said. Anyone else? I asked. No ok. I said. See ya'll later. Bye babe. Jasper kissed me bye. Bye. Can't wait to get back. I said.

ESME POV

MUHAHA! Now I can kill her!