41

Wedding 👰

Girls
I need your help

Areum
Jeonghan?
Scoups told me about yesterday

That he came to my house?

Jia
Minjae told me

Areum
That bitch Harin
I swear the next time I saw her I will punch her

Harin?
What she did?

Areum
He didn't told you?
Fuck

Tell me

Areum
She appeared yesterday when they were recording and she told she knows about you and him
They're afraid she will do anything

Jia
And then he came talk to her
He must be afraid to lose you

How does she knows?

Areum
She says it's the way he looks at you

Jia
It's pretty obvious

And what now?

Areum
We're worried she'll find a way to tell the world

Hannie didn't told me nothing

Jia
Maybe he explain today baby
Be easy on him

Hannie ♥️

Hey...
My place or yours?

Can you come to my place after work?

Of course

She tried to fake that she didn't knew about Harin what she didn't expect was seventeen check up on her hourly.

First it was Seungkwan bring her some coffe, then Vernon but he didn't talk just opened the door of her office and nodded. Then Minghao came just to talk, then Woozi with an idea for the next album. At lunch DK and Mingyu went to her and now as she was taking a break, Dino appeared.

"Ok, you guys don't know how to be smooth. I'm good"

"Wow, way to treat your son."

"Sorry but I'm fine. Just nervous and angry and jealous..."

"Hana, he doesn't feel anything for her. Not anymore, I saw the way he was when she cheated on him. He doesn't likes her anymore, none of us likes her. But you are different, you fought for us when he was touched, you made him happy again. You know.... When any of us are feeling down we go to him but now he's closed up. He needs you to help him. You're his safe place"

"You're making me feel bad. I love him Dino but it's taking me a while not to see him with her"

"You love him, forget about her action and focus on him"

"When did you get so wise?" Hana said smiling

"Jeonghan taught me well" he hugged Hana before leaving

After work, when Hana arrived at her home, Jeonghan was already sat on her couch.

"Yejun?" She asked

"He went out to give us some privacy"

"Hannie before you speak" she said seating next to him " I know that Harin knows about us, maybe that's why she did what she did. I felt broken seeing her kissing you. That's my place." She said starting to cry " I love you Hannie and I got scared of loosing you. I know the feeling of lost and felt it all over again"

"Angel" he gave her a box " open up"

"Hannie... this is beautiful"

"I know how much you love that bracelet so i wanted to give you something to add. Something that reminded you of us"

It was a beautiful gold bracelet with angel wings. Jeonghan took the opportunity to put on her wrist.

"Your mom bracelet remembers you of her memories and I hope we fill this one with all the memories we still have to create. I'm so sorry for what you saw but I shove her off, I didn't want that. I love you baby. And I meant what I said. I'm yours and you are mine" he said leaning in and kissed her softly.

Her tears stoped falling and give herself into the kiss like it was their last kiss.

Jeonghan parted but with their heads connected.

"I need to have an urgent conversation with your dad."

"For what?"

"His blessing" he smirked and kissed her forehead.

"You need to ask Jay as well" she laughed

"I missed that laughter so much" he smiled and kissed her again

Twitter user

OMG I just saw Jeonghan and their stylist together. They seemed really close.

 They seemed really close

User 1 WHAT ?!

User2 Finally ♥️ one of them dating

User3  way to be professional  🤢

User4 she should be away from them

User5 who is she?
User3 @haa_na

User6 They look so cute 🥰

User7 I'm so happy for them

Markie

HANA
GO SEE TWITTER

17 plus two

Scoups
You two
Company in 10 minutes

Woozi
Who?

Joshua
Jeonghan and Hana were spot together