43

"Hmm, Hannie you're heavy"  Hana said trying to leave the bed.

"Just be still. It's still early angel" He kissed her shoulder and didn't let her escape

"I agree to take breakfast with the girls"

"Are you ok leaving the house?"

"I can't just stay home or the company. I need to live, be out and being with my friends"

"I know but the thing is I'm scared of the crazy fans if they try to do something"

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I won't lie and tell I'm not scared.... I don't know how to feel about this, everyone knows who I am. And you know the worst? I wanted to be known  as the amazing stylist I am but now I'll never be known by that but as Jeonghan girlfriend"

"Angel, you're way more than that. Yes you're my girlfriend, but you're are an amazing stylist and amazing person. I don't know how I got so lucky. I know you wanted your own studio in Paris and let me tell you if you ever want to follow your dream I'll be right there with you, I'll take a flight there every month. We'll make it work. You're not Jeonghan girlfriend, you're Hana, the girl I feel in love with"

Hana was teary as she kisses him "I had that dream but now I wanna stay here. Don't wanna be far away from you. You, seventeen became my family along with Jay,Minjae and Yejun."

"Now I don't really want you go to them" he smirk and got in top of her giving her little kisses all over

Haa_na story

17 plus two

Wonwoo
Scoups come online
Let's play

Hoshi
Can I play ?

Woozi
Do you know how to play?

DK
He doesn't 😂

Minghao
I'm gonna make some tea if you want some

Scoups
Give me a second
I just left Areum with Hana

Jeonghan
And now we only have them back  till night

Joshua
Wanna hang out?

Wonwoo
Scoups play with me 🥺

Jeonghan
I'll go with Joshua

Dino
Me too

Seungkwan
I'm available too

Joshua
Let's eat together

As the boys were walking, some person notice them and started taking pictures.

"Jeonghan I just wanna say we fully support you and Hana. Just forget about the hate, they're not fans just haters. We carats want you to be happy. And Hana is beautiful" the girl said making Jeonghan smile and offer them some autographs.

"See I told you that they wouldn't mind you and Hana. Carats have our back" Joshua patted his back.

While they were eating Dino received a call and seeing it was Hana he put on speaker.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetie, me and the girls are near your dorms, wanna come and eat something with us? Areum wants some sponge cake" Joshua and Seungkwan almost spill their coffee from laughing at Jeonghan face

"I'm not home, I'm grabbing some coffe with Joshua, Seungkwan and-"

"Your boyfriend" Jeonghan said and now Joshua and Seungkwan couldn't stop their laughter.

"Hey babe, so you can't come?"

"Oh Minghao and Jun are available." Areum said on the other side

"That's it. Bye boys" Hana turn off the call right away leaving Jeonghan speechless

"Oh boy... we have another sulky person" Seungkwan said " like Scoups wasn't enough"

Later that evening, Hana needed to go to the company to have a meeting with Jay and TXT.

"My Hana, save me!" Jay yelled as he hugged her "Kai wants me to film a challenge with them"

"Have he seen you dance?"

"He did and that's why he thinks it'll be funny." He said making Hana laugh

"Wow so Jeonghan isn't enough... maybe I should show him this photos" Harin said grinning at her phone like she hit the jackpot

"Harin... just leave me alone."

"You have something that belongs to me. What do you think when he sees this?! His new girlfriend being a slut and having a side dish"

"Hey Jay" they heard Jeonghan said " so what she thinks she has that will break us?"

"She's cheating you with this guy. I have prove" she showed him her phone and all members looked and started laughing.

Wonwoo looked at Hana and hugged her and then Hoshi, and Jun and so on until Jeonghan hugged her and kissed her infront of Harin.

"She's not cheating, she's not you. Hana is just loved by all of us. So I suggest you fuck off before any of us forget you're a girl"

"I'm working here you'll see me. I'll make you forget about that whore"

"Miss Kim you shouldn't speak like that" the CEO appeared from behind " Scoups thanks for  telling me about this... situation"

"No problem" Scoups smirked

"Miss Kim let's talk in my office"

After they left, Woozi was the one who asked

"What have you done?"

"Let's just say a person like that doesn't look well for the company"

"You ok?" Minghao asked Hana

"Thanks guys" she smiled hugging Jeonghan hard