Emma's pov

"I'm Piedra, the owner of this residence. What did you stop here for?"
"Nothing much. I'm just going on a road trip with my friends to celebrate my 16th birthday. We stopped to sleep for a bit. "
"Oh nice. While you're here, do you want something to eat, or drink? I sell pizza. But I don't get very many customers as there is a pizza hut down the street. " He shrugs, then glances over at Abby and starts panicing.
"Where did you get this?" Abby asks, her eyes gazing all around the room, as she nervously laughs at a statue that resembles an old woman.
"I don't buy them. My wife Sarah makes them. There she is! Hi sarah! We have guests!" he says, smiling at a lady looking at us from across the room. "Oh no my dears! Are you ok? Do you need help?" The lady asks us, as Abby looks at her, and studies her face, suspiciously looking at her.
"Why do you have your hair covered? It's like 90 degrees outside."
"I prefer to not show people my hair. It's a really ugly brown color."
The lady replies, looking .
"Ok... where did piedra go?"
"He just went to get some food for you guys. If you couldn't tell by the name, we sell pizza."
"Your husband told us." Abby says, and mouths the words
we need to get out of here! To me
why? I whisper back
Something feels off about this place. She says back, as the weird lady leaves to get something. "We have to go now. That lady is Medusa. That's why she has all of these statues." Abby says, and Cole nods in agreement.
"The foods ready, kids!" Piedra calls from the room next to us, and we quickly hide our weapons and dash into the room.
"This smells strange. What did you use to make this?" Cole asks, while pointing at my knife.
"Just the no- I'll tell you after you guys finish."
"You remember the plan?" He quietly asks me and Abby, as we quickly go over the plan we made earlier in case of an attack.
"Yea. We attack from behind, you attack from the front." Me and Abby say as he sets his hands ablaze and jumps on the table.
Sarah comes back in, humming some weird song.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET DOWN FROM THERE!" she screeches, and looks at Cole's hands. She breathes for a little bit, and we all stare at each other for a few seconds, until she says in a panicky tone.
"Kids, please get down so I can get a photo of your beautiful young faces."
"How are you going to get a photo of us if you don't have a camera?" Abby asks, as I look around to see if she has a camera.
"I left my camera in another room. I want to position you guys on the table. Skinny kid in the back, you sit there. you sit on the other side. Get in closer."
"Ok... why so close though? This is really awkward." Cole says, whilst the lady is moving our arms around to get a good position.
"I'm not putting my arm around her shoulder." says, and shoves me off the bench just as the lady pulls off her glasses, and looks directly at us.
"Abby, you ok?" I frantically ask as she wipes some dirt off her knee.
" I'm fine. What about you?" she asks. Cole rushes over, and throws a flower pot that is on fire over my head and at the lady.
"I'm good. Emma just stabbed me on accident, but it's just a small cut." Cole says, as he throws more random burning objects over our head while me and zoey grab our weapons from the ground.
"Thats not fine! I stabbed you! “Thats not fine! I stabbed you! Are you bleeding?” I ask, shaking my head, as Medusa attempts to trap me. I jump onto her back, and stab her.
“A little bit, but I’m fine.” Cole says, and almost sets my hair on fire.
“Abby! Now!” I yell as a sword comes flying straight at medusa’s face.
I feel like something is on my leg, and I look down. I see fire running up my leg, and I blankly stare at Cole, before stabbing Medusa in the back.
“Gee, thanks COLE. My leg is on fire! Is there any water?” I groan, and get shoved into the fountain.
“You doofus. There is a fountain right there.” Cole says, and watches me as I crawl out of the fountain, soaking wet.
“What is this?” Abby asks, pointing to