Chapter 2

"Wake up wake up" my boyfriend, Cameron, said

"What babe" I replied still tired as hell

"It's about my vine account!!!"

"What about it?"

"I have over 3 million followers"

I suddenly stood straight up in shock

"Awe babe I'm so happy for you" I said with a wide smile

"Yea isnt that amazing? what if I get vine verified and go on tours and stuff soon?"

"Wow that would be so cool"

I kissed him on the cheek and I got into the bathroom to get ready. Many things were rushing through my mind as I got in the shower. What if he becomes vine famous and then I get famous also. But I don't want people knowing about me because I know that many people are crazy when it comes to their favorite celebrity dating someone that isn't them.

I got out of the shower then brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that I put on some makeup which was concealer, mascara, and foundation.

I put on black running shorts and a white sweatshirt that said chino hills on it. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I didn't want to wear anything too fancy because today was was supposed to be me and Cameron's lazy day together. It's the summer and we rented a hotel for a day. Next year we are going to be juniors in high school.

As I came out of the shower Cam was on the phone with someone.

I couldn't make exactly what they were saying but I asked cam who it was.

"Oh that was just a man that wants to do an interview with me for some thing called awesomeness tv or whatever."

"Wow that's so cool."

"Haha yea, hey I'm going to run down stairs in the lobby to get some coffee. Want to come with?" He replied while putting on his white shirt and basketball shorts. (We didn't do anything inappropriate the night before if u were wondering HAHA)

"Yea sure"

As we entered the elevator there were like three girls in the elevator with us. They looked about 13.

"Wait are you Cameron Dallas...like from vine?" One of them with brown hair spoke. She was wearing a white crop top and high waisted black shorts. Gesh.

"Haha yea I am" Cameron replied

They all looked at each other waving there hands like they were fanning them Selfs. They kept freaking out.

"OMG LETS GET A SELFIE TOGETHER" they all basically said
I just felt so awkward so I just scooted back. I hope this isn't what my life with Cameron will be like.

A/N
Yea I know this chapter is bad but it gets sooooo good later on. Trust me haha. JUZT THINKING ABOUT IT LOL. Like when he does interviews and stuff omg. When he joints magcon in this book that's when things start getting better. lol and Madison beer is in the book later on. I said too much hahaha