•Alone for the day•

《A/N》
Ok so my phone has been lost at school for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to get worried. School is out in 1 week so if I don't find it then I don't have a phone. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

...•°•☆°•♡•°☆•°•...

《Your pov》

I open my eyes once more. As I sit myself up I come to realize everyone is still gone. I gazes upon the room still a little dazed from my slumber. I look at the clock that rests in-between the two beds. It sits there peacefully on the night stand.

9:13 p.m.

I read the time carefully. oh, I really slept in. I must slept for at least 13 hours! I stand up. I look around some more before making a pee line for the restroom. Once I close the door I look myself in the mirror. I need a shower bad. My hair is all messed up and I'm still filthy. I feel musty and dirty. I wet my hand in the sink before running my finger through my hair in attempts of cleaning my looks up a bit. It's better, but still barely even a 1/10 right now.

I turn around looking at the sliding glass door of the shower. I step towards it turning it on as I open the door. I close the door once more before stripping, and hopping in the shower.

I didn't want to use any of their shampoo and stuff so I guess I'll just have to use only water. as the water hit my smooth skin. My hands glided along my body feeling all the bumps and healing wounds. As I feel my skin I realize my skin isn't as smooth after all. This isn't exactly where I expected to be on a Sunday night but here I am...

in a boy band's shower?

what would you do in this position?

I look around the shower noticing small differences. I saw many things: strawberry shampoo, conditioner, and a 3-in-1 in the corner which I assumed was Tom's. I brush my hands over my hair moving it away from my eyes. I start thinking. The realization of the situation I was in suddenly hit me like a train.
There wasn't anything I could do my eyes started to water with just the thought and soon it wasn't just the water hitting my body it was my tears. I cried and cried until i had something else to focus on, as I was sobbing i heard the front door's doorknob rattle and i noticed the door to the bathroom was cracked open.

Suddenly it felt as if i was in a race. I rushed to shut the bathroom door but it was to late bill had tried walking into the bathroom until he noticed me standing there unclothed.

He turned his head while apologizing and, he grabbed the door knob without looking, and shut the door!

I couldn't believe he just saw....

I have to get out of here. I waited until the boys had left once more I quickly sped out collecting my items as I ran out the door.. I just couldn't bare to live with this embarrassment so I figured I could survive by myself.

《A/N》

OK so I had a little help on this one. I was putting this story off for some reason. I just told myself I'd write later then I never would. Sorry this is short and sorry about you waking up at such a crazy time.

Props to my GIRLY canttakemedown

I love you

- cc