Chapter 1: Dancing with your ghost || Schlakity

Third person POV:

Quackity smiled, rolling to the other side of the bed where his husband was only for him to be missing? This was weird but not uncommon, schlatt must've just woken up earlier than quackity. He was probably in the kitchen with their toddler making dinner.

The thought of that made quackiry smile. Well, jschlatt was a little hesitant he was slowly warming up to the kid. However, that smile was turned upside down when he looked at the clock on the nightstand and noticed it was only five thirty.

This was a lot earlier than what jschlatt normally woke up at. He would usually wake up around seven or eight. A weird pit in quackitys stomach sat, but he ignored it, getting up and going to take a shower. Schlatt was probably already with tubbo, and tubbo would wake up in thirty minutes, so if he took too long, schlatt would be able to help the toddler out of bed.

However, an hour later, when quackity excited the bathroom, he heard loud sobs of his toddler. Cursing under his breath, quackity ran down the hallway, almost bumping into two walls before he made it to tubbos room. Slamming open the door and seeing his toddler on the floor crying.

Quackity cursed under his breath, tubbo had a bad habit of thinking he was a monkey or something because he would jump off of things or climb things he knew he wasn't supposed too and almost always ended up hurt. Where the fuck was schlatt!?

Picking up the toddler he ran to kitchen, putting tubbos head under the faucet to wash off the blood and whispering comforting and reassuring things to the toddler. He was pissed at schlatt, he probably went to go drinking again.

He seriously had a problem, and quackity doesn't even really care about the drinking that's only a slight problem I mean they both liked drugs and drinking but they had a son now for fucks sake! However the thing he was really mad about was the idiot went out knowing more then half the server hated him, and wanted him dead.

Schlatt was his first love, he didn't wanna lose him they had gotten so far into their relationship, he was finally happy and loved. He didn't want to lose that.. Not again, never again.. putting the toddler on the counter he warned tubbo not to move or no desert for a week before turning around and bending down to get a bandage from the bottom cabinet.

Why did he keep them in the kitchen? He had no idea, maybe he was just that terrified someone would chop off a finger well cutting something he wasn't quite sure. Turning around once more he put the bandage on the toddlers head before giving him a kiss on the forehead to make it all better and then sending him off to play outside, while he made breakfast.

Quackity sighed, where was his husband when he needed him? The piece of shit just decided to leave our of no where with no warning or no note and assumed quackity would be fine with it!? Well he wasn't, he was fucking pissed off and he was gonna kill the man when he got home.

If he got home.. Quackity shook his head, getting rid of that thought. He should think positively he didn't want to jinx himself, however he was far too late.. He thought about the possibility that schlatt got drunk and stayed at a friend's house or that he passed out in some random place he didn't know and was waiting for quackity.

And while quackity so desperately wanted to go look for him he had a toddler to watch and he most definitely wouldn't take tubbo out their during these times when more then half the server hated his husband's guts.

Suddenly his communicator pinged, hs frowned and took it out seeing a message from badboyhalo " I'm so sorry, quackity... ", this confused the younger. He frowned and began typing back. " what do you mean? " He whispered back.

" I'm so sorry for your loss.. You must be heartbroken " Bad whispered back and quackity laughed, he must've got the wrong person. " No one important to me has died? " He whispered back and it took another five minutes before his communicator pinged again, and what he read broke his heart into a million pieces.

" jschlatts dead.. His ghost just spamned in the community center.. " Bad whispered back, and wuackity dropped to his knees sobbing. Tubbo ran to his mama as fast as he could, his little feet paddling against the ground. Tubbo stopped infront of the crying man and hugged him.

Quackity felt his heart broke more in that moment, this was truly an heartbreaking sight.. Quackity wiped his tears, he had to be strong for his son, even if it hurt. Schlatt had a ghost, which meant he was still here he wasn't fully gone.

Quackity picked up his son and ran as fast as he could to the community house and when he saw schlatt he practically jumped on him pulling him into a hug only for schlatt to push him back and give him a confused look. " Uhh, who are you? " He questioned, looking uncomfortable and quackity laughed.

" Funny joke schlatt, it's me your fiance! " Quackity said, his voice cracking as he held back tears. " I-i.. I have no idea what your talking about.. " Jschlatt replied and wuackity felt his heart shatter into a million pieces again as he fell to the ground and cried.

Quackity felt like he would puke from how hard he was crying, tubbo just watched helplessly as his mother cried and screamed his heart out infront of everyone and his father just watched confused and looking uncomfortable. In his heart he felt a deep hatred begin for his father. How dare he watch mama in so much pain, how dare he cause this pain and not even feel a ounce of guilt after everything mama has done for him.

To be continued...
Word count: 1018