Atrocity (DEATH BATTLE)

Here's an OC who's a Metahuman introduced in DEATH BATTLE. Enjoy.

David: Let me tell you about one of my favorite graphic novels. It spells the end of all days when madness reigns supreme and order is shattered. Mounted upon white horse's death, destruction, pestilence, and famine bring about a world anew. It gets dark as heck like literally and I'm there for it.

Nissa003: David, are you talking about the Bible?

David: What? No, of course not, this is a DC story. Maybe I'm just in denial. (Laughs) Get it? De'Nile, the Nile as in the river Nile in Egypt.

Nissa003: Okay, I'll admit. It was pretty funny. But we need to stay focused on the topic.

David: Right. As I was saying, 5000 years ago in Ancient Egypt, an Egyptian tribe gave birth to something horrible, an ugly baby. To them, he was a demon because of his grey skin and purple markings. Due to his appearance, they abandoned him in the middle of the desert at night to die. Luckily, Waal of the Canary Stone Tribe saw it differently. Within this child, he saw a conqueror. He raised him as En Raden Bur and above all, he taught him one major lesson: "Only the strong survive." 

Nissa003: Bur became a warrior, the same as his peers, but his physical differences made his experiences unique. He was stronger, smarter, and hated. Even to these people, he was an outsider. Then, the Pharaoh killed Waal and enslaved Bur. Due to having no one on his side, except for one girl who he had a crush on. 

- Name: En Raden Bur

- Height: Various

- Weight: Various

- The Firstborn Metahuman with the Meta-Gene

- Raised by the teachings of the Canary Stone

- Has been known as Shen, Ra, and other names

David: But sadly, everyone he meets just wants ugly people to die, even when he saves their life. Now that's just hurtful, gosh darn it. And so, he embraced the truth, if he was a monster, he would prove it. Betrayed by all and respected by none, if no one would care for En Raden Bur, they will all fear Atrocity. Long story short, he's a metahuman. The first ever to be born with the Meta-Gene like Black Canary and Dolphin from Young Justice.

- Full control over his molecular structure, thus granting him:

- Super Strength

- Shapeshifting

- Flight

- Telekinesis

- Size Alteration

- Molecular Manipulation

- Energy Blasts

- Energy Absorption

- Molecular Speed Manipulation

- Regenerative Abilities

Nissa003: He's got superpowers and they're on a whole other level. He has the ability to manipulate molecules along with complete control over his molecular structure, allowing him to reshape and mold his body however he pleases. And he has inhuman reflexes, speed, and agility. With the combination of his molecular manipulation and his tactical brain and prowess, Atrocity conquered Egypt, leading it to a prosperous age with an iron fist and an ocean of blood. He then set his sights on creating his own army. Fortunately, he found a wife who had the ability to manipulate plants and they eventually had 3 sons and 2 daughters. They called themselves the Six Barbarians of Atrocity, a group of metahumans who conquered Egypt. As the years went by, his powers kept evolving, granting him new powers that made him incredibly powerful. However, Atrocity needed something more.

David: But that would all change upon the discovery of the Techno Musical Tribe. First, Atrocity ran into some Techno's, who were masters of using technology that was just as advanced as technology from the 31st Century. Eventually, he threatened a Techno to teach him how to use the technology. After his teachings about it, he developed the ability to control all technology with his mind. Turns out, this is exactly what Atrocity needed as he used this new ability to manipulate all of the Techno's technology and then seek out more technology from the other Six Tribes. Eventually, the Six Tribes managed to overpower him and secure their technology from Atrocity, making sure he didn't take control of them again. But, because of his teachings and the tech he managed to steal from the Techno's, he began to develop his own technology. 

Nissa003: He would seek out people who would join his army, both human and metahuman. One time, he developed the ability to bestow powers on humans or reactivate the meta-gene inside a human. He's even developed the ability to make a metahuman's powers stronger and give them more variety in their powers. For example, he can give a shapeshifter the ability to partially transform, heal their wounds, turn into multiple beings, and even alter their size. Or give an electrokinetic the ability to manipulate lightning and electromagnetism.

David: So, take a god pyramid, add the Techno's advanced technology, multiply the Meta-Gene, and what do you get? An Atrocity who is unrecognizable from his early past. With these three under his command, any superpower you can think of is now at his disposal. Telekinesis, Heat Vision, Underwater Breathing, just about any power in existence. With his manipulation of molecules, Atrocity can teleport, blast all sorts of energy, turn invisible, regenerate limbs, read minds, and even fly. And most impressive is his ability to absorb energy. He can absorb Magnetta's magnetic ray with his bare hand, the same blast that can break through any strong barrier and obliterate half a planet. With mere thoughts, he can construct fake bodies, and entire robot armies, and can even grow to be taller than Giganta, Atom Smasher, and Long Shadow. At his peak, virtually no one stands a chance. On a bad day, Atrocity can overpower six of the strongest Bang Baby's in a minute. His telepathy alone contends with Madelyn Spaulding, one of the greatest psychics in Dakota.

- Able to out-muscle Superman and Supergirl

- Avoided, tanked, and absorbed Magnetta's Magnet Blast

- Took the full brunt of Madelyn Spaulding's attacks with no psionic shielding

- Survived blows from various opponents including Black Adam, J'onn, and Wonder Woman

- At his weakest, defeated Static, Tumbler, Soundwave, Flamefrost, Nails, and Permafrost

Nissa003: He can outmuscle and outpace both Four Arms and Black Adam, and we all know how strong those two are. We're talking about a Metahuman with godlike powers and one that can destroy planets with its immense strength. In fact, he can even slaughter a Celestialsapien with his bare hands. With his bare 'stinking' hands! 

David: With his ultimate powers over molecules, it's hard to contribute that Atrocity is anything but a force of nature. Especially when he's able to overpower many of the Justice League's most powerful members, including the Ultimen, Captain Atom, The Intelligent Trio, and even Ben 10 and Kevin 11. In fact, he's able to hold his ground against Magnetta all by himself. So much pain, and so many bodies, Atrocity is an ancient of war and has the scars to back it up. And even when someone manages to take him down, so long as he's got blood, skin, and bones, he'll just keep coming back again and again, and again. Waal would be proud of what is more inevitable and more dramatic to the annihilation of humans than the Atrocity itself.

Atrocity: Elohim, Shen, Ra. I've been called by many names over many lifetimes. I am born of death.

What do you think? He's based on Apocalypse (Marvel) but in a different way. I'll be working on publishing a story about him in the future that will talk about his appearance, powers, and history. Please Review.