Journey of pleasure

I have tried to describe the situation to the maximum extent as this was a journey with a beauty which I can never forget.

After working for a few months, there was an opportunity for me to travel to the US. My flight from Chennai International airport was at 3.30 AM. I reached the airport at midnight. I reached the airport and, after all the formalities, was sitting in the lounge waiting for my gate number to be announced.

I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned back and saw a slim, dark lady in her mid-thirties. I didn't recognize her for some time and was wondering what she wanted. Then she greeted me with a smile. "Hi, Raj, Yenna Mardhitya? Nyappakamvaralliya?" (What Raj, did you forget? Don't you remember?)

Then it struck me. It was Lavanya, my friend's sister. Ramanan and I were classmates in Engineering. Lavanya was his elder sister, who was also an engineer and was pursuing her post-graduation at that time. She was already married at that time and had a year old daughter.

Later, she moved to the US as her husband went there. I was seeing her after 5 years as she was not able to come to India due to some complications in her Visa. She was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. She was, however, still maintaining her figure, the same slim figure.

She sat next to me, and we started our conversation. She was happy with the progress I had made. She was in New Jersey, and her husband was now in Atlanta, Georgia. I was happy that I had found someone to spend time with on the long journey.

Being the naughty one, my eyes slowly started checking her out. But I was careful not to let her get a hint about it. I first checked her boobs. They were not big, not even 32. I could make out that nipples were straining against the cloth of the T-shirt.

I could not understand if she was horny or was it the chillness of the AC. I could not check the ass, as she was sitting but realized they were small. Her fingers were long with well-shaped nails with light color polish. She was wearing a thin mangalsutra and a finger ring and no other jewelry.

The toes were also well-shaped and made them elegant with a thin silver toe ring. She was a mix of Indian and American in her outfit that day. The T-shirt was a v-shaped neck. When she bent or moved, I could see a thin line of her cleavage.

Once when she turned back to check something, I could observe her shoulder region through the slight opening that the turning created. She was wearing a black bra, and those thin straps gave me a boner. I have the hots for black bras and panties with designs.

Well, I was ogling at her shoulder when she suddenly turned back, and I was caught ogling. She realized it. Then as a natural reaction, she adjusted her t-shirt to cover the neck region. I was a little embarrassed, but thankfully there wasn't any adverse reaction from her.

It was time to board the flight, and we moved towards the vestibule connecting the gate to the flight. We were greeted by a couple of sexy Germans who were showing us the way into the flight. Lavanya was ahead of me. I noticed her ass. Her seat was just behind mine.

There was an old man on the seat next to her. Next to me was another middle-aged man. We settled down, and after a few minutes, I felt the familiar tap on my shoulders. I turned back. Lavanya, with a smile, said, "Mama, munnadi ukarutum, nee pinnadi vaa." (Let uncle sit at the front, you come back.)

I was more than happy to oblige. We exchanged seats and settled down. She had occupied the window and me in the aisle seat. Drinks were served. I helped myself with a glass of wine. She looked at me questioningly, and said, "Do you drink?" I simply smiled and said, "Only when I am with a cute girl."