Reunited

Dom & Letty

The rain poured heavily, drenching the city streets with its ceaseless tears. Dominic Toretto stood alone in a dimly lit alley, his eyes filled with a sorrow that matched the stormy sky above. The weight of his past decisions bore down on his broad shoulders, threatening to crush him under its immense burden.

He couldn't shake the feeling of loss, the ache in his chest that had become a constant companion. Letty Ortiz, the love of his life, had been torn away from him by a cruel twist of fate. She was his anchor, the one who understood him like no one else could. And now, she was gone.

Memories flooded his mind, each one a painful reminder of what he had lost. He remembered the days when they would race together, their hearts pounding in sync as they pushed their cars to their limits. The thrill of the chase, the adrenaline coursing through their veins - it was a high like no other. But it was nothing compared to the love they shared.

Dominic clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white. He blamed himself for Letty's disappearance, for not being able to protect her. He had failed her, and the guilt gnawed at him, threatening to consume him whole. He had spent every waking moment searching for her, leaving no stone unturned, but all his efforts had been in vain.

The sound of footsteps broke through his thoughts, and he looked up to see a figure emerging from the shadows. Letty stood before him, her face a mix of pain and determination. His heart skipped a beat, hope flickering within him like a dying ember.

"Dom," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding rain. "I'm sorry."

Her words struck him like a lightning bolt, the pain in her voice cutting through him like a knife. He reached out to touch her, to make sure she was real and not just a figment of his tortured imagination. His fingers grazed her cheek, tracing the contours of her face.

"Don't apologize, Letty," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "It's not your fault."

She shook her head, tears mingling with the raindrops on her cheeks. "I left because I thought it was the only way to protect you, to keep you safe. But I was wrong, Dom. I can't live without you."

Dominic's heart shattered, the pain radiating through every fiber of his being. He pulled Letty into a desperate embrace, holding her as if he could never let go. The rain washed away their tears, mixing them with the unspoken words that hung heavy in the air.

"I love you, Letty," he whispered, his voice trembling. "I never stopped."

Letty clung to him, her grip tight as if she was afraid he would slip away again. "I love you too, Dom. And I'm never letting go."

In that moment, the world around them ceased to exist. The rain continued to fall, but it was a distant echo. All that mattered was the connection between two broken souls, finding solace in each other's embrace.

They stood in the alley, lost in their own private universe, their love a beacon of hope in the darkness. Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz had weathered the storm, and together, they would conquer any obstacles that lay ahead.

The rain eventually subsided, leaving the city washed clean. And as Dominic held Letty in his arms, he knew that they would face the future together, their love - an unbreakable bond in a world that tried to tear them apart.

__________

A/N: Hello. This is my first book that I ever published so please be nice. I would appreciate feedback though so always feel free to comment :)