Mystery

Two years later

Blaze

"Drake, we must go meet Chaos, today we will be sent back to Earth,"  Blaze said.

"I know, let's change back to our assassin clothes," Drake said.

They both change into their sleek black uniform, you can only see their eyes, gleaming from their hoodies.

They went to the meeting room, and bowed.

"Chaos," they both said, unintentionally.

"Jinx," both said again.

"Double jinx," they said smirking at each other.

"Boys.  Your mission will start once you reach Earth.  You can camp in the forest.  Your first mission is to bring down monsters lurking in the forest.  The hunters are in trouble, go now.  Instructions will be given in your head,"  Chaos ushered them.  Within a second, they are in the shadows of the forest where Lady Artemis and her huntresses are fighting the monster.

They both went in.

Third person

Two hooded figures zoomed in.  One materialised two swords and threw one to the other.  They both slayed the monsters easily.  The virgin goddess looked tired.

Drake

After slaying the monster, Blaze and I were confused.  How come Lady Artemis couldn't slay the monster?

That's when I saw, the goddess looked tired.  As Chaos had said, war is brewing, the gods and goddesses were weakened.  The enemies were more powerful than before.  We must help them defeat them.  Though the enemy remained mysterious.

"Who are they?" Lady Artemis asked.  Without saying a word, we sped of into the forest, I shapeshifted into a lion and Blaze got onto me and I ran away.

Artemis

My huntresses just shrugged at my question.  I figured I need to inform the council.  They might be a threat.

"Zoe, you are in charge for now, I need to call a meeting," I told her.  

"Yes, Mi'lady," Zoe bowed.

I shot a silver arrow up in the sky and flashed into the council.  Everyone arrived after a while.

"Daughter, why have you called a meeting?"

"Father, there were two mysterious figures, they helped us defeat the monsters sent by enemies.  They appeared out of nowhere.  One can shapeshift and the other can summon weapons," Artemis explained.

"We shall keep an eye out.  Whether they are a threat, it cannot be decided.  Daughter, you should look out.  They might reappear again,"  Father said.

We all nodded.

"Is there anything else?"  Father asked. When no one said anything, he said, "Meeting adjourned."

We all retreat back into our domains.