01 || Introduction

......Where the fuck was I?

Honestly, I remember sleeping. That's it. Then I woke up here. Floating in space.

Holy shit was it cold too.

But, the coldness got replaced with a warmth as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

(Switch of POV)

"-hear me?" you heard a voice, seemingly speaking to you. Yet, you couldn't open your eyes since they felt heavy. "Weak pulse... March, you should do CPR."

Oh hell no you weren't going to get CPR from a stranger.

But, what if the stranger was hot..?

.......

You gave into your temptations and pretended to still be passed out.

"Huh?! This again?! No! Dan Heng, you do it!"

The female said before you felt a pair of warm lips on yours, the man's breath and warmth.

.....Okay ngl this scene was really familiar somehow..

WAIT DID SHE JUST SAY DAN HENG??

You slowly opened your eyes before the kiss got too deep, because he clearly didn't know CPR.

"Oh look, they're awake!" As soon as March said that, the man pulled away and looked at you.

There was also a traveler in the back who just stared in curiosity, but they didn't say anything. (I don't want to pick the trailblazer's gender so I'll refer to Stelle or Caelus by "they/them")

"...Where am I?" As soon as you opened your eyes and spoke, you finally realized who your saviors were. And oh my lord, Dan Heng just kissed you.

...lmao fanservice.

"You're in the Astra-" "Wait. Shouldn't we know their identity first?" Dan Heng said, suspicious of you. "I'm... (Y/N)." "(Y/N)? Hm, that sounds.. well.. different." "Damn thanks." You reply with a sigh.

"Anyways, you guys are..?" You asked, pretending not to know them.

"I'm March 7th and this is Dan Heng! Oh! And, this is (Stelle / Caelus / Trailblazer Name)!" "..Nice to meet you guys?" You said with an awkward smile before your cheeks went flushed at the sight of the old grandpa. Welt. "Oh, uhm, and you are...?" You asked him, wanting to hear his voice. "I'm Welt Yang. Just another passenger of the Express," he said, clearly not interested.

You were about to speak before Welt had his grandpa cane pointed at you. "Are you a threat?" "Ay tangina- YOU SCARED ME." "What does that mean..?" The trailblazer said, but everyone ignored them. "Speak."

omg that was ngl so hot.

"Well, I...."

"......Ligma."

"...They did not just-"

"And what's Ligma?" Welt asked.

.....

Oh Lord have you been waiting for this.

"...LIGMA BALLS-" you wheezes right after and you swore a vein popped out of his head after that.

He did, however, pull back the walking cane for his scoliosis and just looked the other way, slightly embarrassed he fell for that joke.

"Sorry not sorry grandpa." You said, embracing him. He flinched at the touch, but surprisingly, instead of him pushing you away, he let it be.

Peepaw was probably touch starved.

(I CAN CHANGE HIM!!)

"Anyways.. what planet is this one now?" you asked, pointing to the snowball of a planet.

"Jarilo VI" They all said in unison.

You were about to say something when the hot redhead not girlboss milf pretty wife material walked in without her pizza cutter of a weapon.

"Oh? And who is this?" She asked, surprised already that you were still hugging Welt and he didn't seem to mind.

"I'm (Y/N), ma'am. It's nice to meet you." You said with a bow, smiling.

"Simp" the younger trio said. "Shut the hell up." "Language." "Language? English, Welt. English."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

W/C: 594