05 || Madam Milf

A/N: Sorry for not updating often. My house is literally a desert since it's nearly 40° outside LMAO

Also, you can skip this. It's just dialogue. (the end does give an idea of what the next chapter will be like though 😉)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person's POV)

As soon as Gepard left, you looked back to Cocolia, aKa Ms. Milf, and listened to what she had to say. Honestly, if you didn't hold back, you would've suffered from a heart attack from her mommy-ness.

"Welcome, visitors from beyond the Eternal Freeze. Or perhaps I should say: from beyond the sky... no?" she said, and you noticed her eyes narrowed slightly, observing everyone. At one point, both of your eyes meet, but she quickly looks away before she spoke again, putting a hand on her chest.

"I am Cocolia Rand, Belobog's supreme guardian. I would be grateful if you could tell me why you have come." Before anyone could say anything though, the Trailblazer spoke. "So you don't doubt our identity?"

"Do you wish me to doubt it? Or perhaps you're not confident in that identity yourself? Haha... No, I do not doubt it. I can see that you are not from this world." She said, shaking her head.

"Well, Ms. Cocolia, we've come to find something called a Stellaron" you spoke up, trying to make her gaze at you again. And when she did, you tried your best to sound professional and even smiled at her.

You're loyal though, so you thought about Gepard, and the feeling of wanting to be a simp for Cocolia went away.

"A Stellaron?" she asks, crossing her arms. "Objects that fell from the blue on separate worlds. Their appearance spelled disaster. Many of the planets we've visited have suffered their effects." Dan Heng said, backing you up, while March gave extra information.

"Stellarons bring about different disasters on different worlds. But every world seeded with a Stellaron will give birth to Fragmentums. You can see us as... kindhearted interstellar public servants, lending a helping hand to any world affected by a Stellaron!"

Cocolia didn't respond for a few moments before she spoke again. You knew what happens to her, so all you can say is that her acting was top-tier.

"Your analysis of our current circumstances is clear. We have indeed suffered the disasters you speak of, some of which prove vexatious to us even today... but why should you care?"

"Even if this Stellaron you did speak of did bring disaster, I fail to see its connection to you. I don't believe that anyone would go to such lengths to help a world unrelated to them... unless they had something to gain." She continued, thinking of reasons on why would we want to help this planet.

"You're right. Our reason for coming here is not purely selfless. If we don't seal the Stellaron, we cannot leave this planet."

"Please let us help you." You and the trailblazer said at the same time, both of you high-fiving each other quietly behind your backs. "Yeah! FYI, we're pretty awesome."

"You... know how to seal the 'Stellaron'?" she asked, sounding impressed.

"We have the relevant means." Dan Heng said, trying to negotiate with her.

"Very well, I believe you. If our present situation is truly the result of this so-called Stellaron, then your arrival is the hope that Belobog has waited seven hundred years for. I am willing to assist you in any way possible to help you locate the Stellaron."

"It's getting late, and you must be tired. I will arrange for you to stay in our most comfortable hotel. Rest there, and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, at noon, I will dispatch someone to escort you here, and we can discuss this urgent matter in greater detail." she said, finishing her long-ass dialogue.

"Thank you, Supreme Guardian," you said, with the fakest smile you could ever muster up. It wasn't your fault though. As soon as you wake up tomorrow, you're going to be a criminal.

"It should be me thanking you, visitors from beyond the sky. I too need some time. I will go over our records for anything that may be connected to Stellarons... Please excuse me for not escorting you further."

After that, you all turned away but you noticed that the Trailblazer looked at her one last time before starting to walk again.

mc tingles ig...

You all exited the humongous room and once you saw Gepard, you smiled and waved at him. He gave a small wave back before lowering his hand and starting to speak.

(a/n: he's so bbg)

"It seems that the supreme guardian holds you in high regard. I have received orders that your movements are no longer to be restricted."

"She's an impressive figure." the Trailblazer said, looking at Gepard.

"She's the big shot! Definitely got that "queen of the castle" vibe going on. Aww, so cool."

"Haha. I'm afraid I still have duties to attend to. I must return to my post. I hope you enjoy your stay in Belobog." Gepard said with a smile.

You smiled at him and spoke again. "I'll see you later, Gepard."

"Is that so? Well then, I'll be waiting for you, (Y/N).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W/C: 890