viii. love scenario

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenario whereshe was too early and he was too late━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario where
she was too early
and he was too late
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

"i didn't know how you figured it out, little jimin, but yes. jina, eve and i were best friends when we were at kiss. jina and lee were each other's first love, and had a child together, because jina was scared, she wrote eve as the mother, and until now, lee knew nothing about getting her pregnant and having a child with her. i kept it a secret all this time, because i made a promise to jina not to tell anyone what happened. after we graduated, i haven't been in contact with them, since i started my acting career. there were business calls from time to time, but nothing personal, and i just recently got in touch with jina when you decided to enroll at kiss. remember, keep this for yourself and let the truth reveal itself. you and i have no right, because it's not our secret to tell."

jimin did what her mom told her to do. she kept quiet about what she knew, and felt guilty not telling kitty and yuri about it, but her mom was right, it wasn't their secret to tell.

"before i forget, little jimin. my story at k.i.s.s is over, it's your turn now. you're the one who gets to decide how your life will turn out. whatever you choose, know that your dad and i will always be here for you."

her mind drifted to dae and his confession, because he confessed in front of the paparazzi, involving celebrities like her and yuri, it was all over the news.

after what happened, she ran away. it was stupid of her, but she didn't know what to do.

she freaked out.

the boy she fell in love with since they were little, finally reciprocated her feelings, and she was supposed to be happy.

however, she wasn't, and she didn't know why.

kitty already assured her that whatever she and dae had was all in the past, and told her she was now focusing about figuring out what she actually felt for yuri.

she walked out of her and kitty's room, and saw minho on the couch with his phone, but as soon as their eyes met, he frowned and coldly turned away.

she stared at him in disbelief before scowling and turning away as well. she angrily walked towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

 she angrily walked towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her