IDEOLOGIES

There is a difference between being great through words and being great by your actions.....
Anyone can like , share and post the quotes and reel which literally holds the level of depth that they can't even understand..
Anyone can talk about or write on love loyalty , generousity , loyalty , kindness , goodness , spirituality , karma , purity of heart and soul .....
But like those people really know the depth behind those words ????
Are those likes,comments or posting and sharing things and the way they are playing with their words is enough to judge what their ideologies ,belief , morals and principles are ???
In actual terms the real character and ideologies of a person are reflected through their actions, their behaviour , when we look over how they are in person, how they treat people , that shows how much they really know about the depth behind the words which they are using.....
Like people are using the words like kindness and loyalty and than they are using and hurting people around them , disrespecting them ,playing with someone's feelings.... So does they really know what's the real meaning of kindness and loyalty????
They are talking about spirituality and karma and than playing dirty games , sort of manipulations , cruel acts and seeking revenges ...
Like the person who is genuinely into spirituality doesn't even think about these things because that person's faith and beliefs are enough ....
And if you genuinely believe in karma than why you are thinking about seeking revenges and about all these dirty games like be free and surrender it to the supernatural power u believe, have faith on yourself and your karma... Those so called idealogies are bounded just for showing off but real you and your ideologies will naturally reflect through your actions your aura will radiate that pure energy ...
It takes nothing to do show off through fancy words but it takes a lot to understand the depth and practice them in your life in this kind of era ....
THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KEEPING YOUR SO CALLED IDEOLOGIES BOUNDED TILL WORDS AND APPLY THOSE IDEOLOGIES IN YOUR LIFE ...