Something "Magical"

Undertaker's pov:
I watched grell pass out on the floor just as I planned.I dragged his body over to my room and placed him on the bed. I looked down at his pants to see his member already becoming rock hard. I giggled as I thought about all the "fun" we're going to have. I put hand cuffs on his wrist and closed them at the bed and did the same with his ankles. I saw him beginning to stir so I quickly took off my shirt and threw it in an unknown corner of the room.
I crawled on top of him as his eyes opened.
Grells pov:
I opened my eyes to see undertaker right on top of me. I blushed "s-senpai what are you d-doing?" I asked. Undertaker chuckled and rubbed my harden member. I blushed "a-ah..." I moaned. Undertaker chuckled again "my my we have a naughty student right here. We haven't even begun the fun." Undertaker said. I gulped and tried to move my hands but they were handcuffed to the bed. I blushed as I felt something hard on my lips. Before I knew it Undertakers cock was at my lips wanting entrance. I opened my mouth letting him thrust his cock inside my mouth causing me to gag but start sucking at a steady pace. "Ahh~ Grell~" Undertaker moaned thrusting as I sucked harder and faster. Undertaker let out mewls and grabbed the back of my head making me deep throat his cock. "Mmph!~" I let out a muffled cry blushing red as I felt his hot,sweet semen Run down my throat. "H-His sperm I-it taste so sweet~" I thought as I swallowed it all as he pulled away breathing heavily. "Now it's your turn~" Undertaker purred soon traveling down to my cock. "S-Senpai..why are you doing this?" I asked blushing as he removed my pants revealing my ten inch member. "Cause I love you my student.."

(And here y'all go I'm sorry I took so long! My phone broke and I had to get another one,but I couldn't remember the past word anyway I'm back and I'm staying!~ 💓 ) love, Lunas-protector