Prologue

Baby: Maybe... maybe we should be friends.

Read: 4:30 A.M

Harry: The distance was too much for the both of us, you know that.

Read: 4:32 A.M

Harry: Please just answer back.

Read: 4:40 A.M

Me: Okay.

Read: 4:48 A.M

My fingers trembled as I shut off my phone, a few months down the drain. It felt like the ground was crumbling underneath me. The late nigh Skype calls, midnight texts, four hour phone calls.. for nothing.

The ache in my chest was growing and growing as I bite my lip and try not to cry. Why should I cry over someone I never met in person?

My phone continued to buzz with text from Harry who was profusely apologizing for ending this way. Saying he met a girl, a better one I thought to myself as I skimmed trough his multiple text.

Harry: I.. I know we weren't in love. Because when I met Scarlett. That felt different than this.

Read: 5:01 A.M

'Well, no shit Sherlock.' I wanted to fire back but my fingers trembled over the send button. My heart raced - I ended up just erasing the message.

Harry: I really hope we can stay friends.

Read: 5:05 A.M

I really wish he would stop texting me right now. He was just making things worse by trying to make them better.

I shut off my phone one last time ad placed it on my night stand. It buzzes against the stand for a while then stops completely. I sigh in relief and turn onto my other side.

Pulling the covers up to my chin, and curling my legs into my chest.

I close my eyes and flashbacks of him start to appear.

The first time we met.

Our first conversation.

Our first Skype date. We had watched a movie and his movie played a little faster than mine did. I remember because he would giggle for a funny moment and I wouldn't get it until a few seconds later.

I never knew he would mean this much to me.

-

3 years later.

"I can't believe my baby's graduating." My mother wipes away yet another tear. I force an awkward smile to her and nod.

My brother scoffs. "I seriously don't think you even cried when I graduated."

I smile to myself, readjusting my simple blue dress around my curves. It was dark blue with a open back. I had curled my hair in loose, wavy curls that were frizzy and messy, making me cringe.

"Let's just go downstairs alright." She mumbles, ignoring Jacks comment.

"Mom!" Jack whines. I smirk, pinching his arm slightly.

"Told you I was the favorite and after all these years you never believed me.. not once."

Jack just rolls his eyes at me and leaves my room. I sigh, looking myself over in the mirror. Before eventually giving up because no matter how long I stare I'm not going to magically look better.

My mom had basically demanded that I throw a graduation party. I didn't see the point, all it did was set my date for my senior trip farther back. But whatever my mother says goes.

I'm going to London. Well, Europe really. But mainly London.

"C'mon slacker!" I jump when I hear my best friend, Dylan whose standing in the doorway.

I roll my eyes. "I'm just looking over myself one more time will you chill?"

"Hell no. Chill isn't even in my vocabulary."

He walks into my room before jumping onto my bed face first. I decide to go up there and lay beside him.

"Twnsa mora sdaysfg." He mumbles into the duvet.

My eyebrows furrow and I laugh quietly. "What?"

Dylan sighs and leans up onto his elbows dramatically. "I said and I quote. "Two more days." He lays his head back down into my bed.

"Oh.. yeah." I hum, resting my eyes for a second before getting off of the bed. I pat his butt with a small giggle. "Let's go down to the party."

We go to the down stairs eventually to my party. Most of my friends were there, drinking and mingling with each other. I stayed with Dylan mostly, and Lucy my other friend that I had grown close to. All we seemed to talk about was the trip.

"What about that Harry guy you dated back in freshman year. Doesn't he live in London?" Dylan sips onto his drink and suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Yeah, he does but literally what's the chance of seeing him?" I shrug. They all nod and go back to talking about what they were going to pack and places they've been dying to see while I just listen in.

When the party ends, I start packing for the big trip. I honestly couldn't wait. The shopping, the sight seeing... It was all I've looked forward too since I was a naïve freshman. And now, it was finally happening.

..

Hiiiii so this is only the prologue and its kinda boring and really just a filler and a build up to her trip but I really hope you enjoyed and I hope you stay tuned. pleas vote and comment it would mean loads. xx