36.

deku pov

such shit heads, lol. who in their right mind would let some wanna-be attention seeker stay in the second floor? of course I'd try to escape what were they thinking? well, it doesn't matter now, I managed to escape and now I'm probably just gonna kill some random people, after all I'm helping them.

I don't really know where I am but I doesn't matter, I'll just run until I don't want to run anymore, simple. but my legs still hurt a bit from that shitty jump...I sigh
this trash doctor, why did he have to patch up my fucking wounds?? didn't he have anything better to do than you 'help' a 'suicidal kid'? I mean at this point I'm only believing that I'm a attention seeker, nothing more nothing less.

I start to slow down as soon as I heard some foot steps. I move very quietly but still quick as I take a closer look on the person I was about to help. It was a girl I think I move closer as she notices me.
"ehm.. excuse me? do you know where the supermarket is? I'm kinda lost..." she looked at me with confusion in her eyes.
"sorry, I'm not gonna help you this way. I'll help you by killing you okay?" i give her a smile, I haven't smiled in a long time I think but seeing people about to get really scared is funny!
"okay give me a sec" the girl says as she pulled out her phone, she opened a messenger app I think because she started to talk suddenly. I think to her friend maybe? I had to hold my laugh, she was seriously telling her friend to delete her history browser if not her whole phone! and she mumbled the last part about exposing her to her family...I don't really care tho.

"sorry, I took a little longer than expected..! you said you wanted to kill me, right? okay just one more thing." she smiled at me as I wait for her to answer. "I'm a guy. so please don't think of me as a girl okay? and if that's okay for you if you write that down with my blood? I mean would be funny to find a corpse and next to it written in blood that I am a guy! but of course you don't have to if you're not feeling like doing it!"
she-no he nervously looked at me as he smiled. I have to say that I was a bit surprised actually, I haven't meet someone who was normally willing to die besides me.

but that didn't stop me so I got out a gun and pointed it to his direction. "wait, wait! can I kill myself with that??? that has been my dream for many years! pretty please?" he looked at me, why does he have so many requests?! but I gave him my gun. If he tried to shoot me I'd just simply dogde and kill him, so nothing to worry about I guess. as he took it he suddenly became very excited. "oh my fucking god yesss! the feeling of a real gun, so beautiful and perfect! but it doesn't matter now..! thank you so much! you made my life become at least I little bit fulfilled! I can't thank you enough!!" he said as he pointed it at his own head and a loud bang was heard. the body dropped into the ground.

I sighed i got out a pocket knife and slit his wrists open to get some blood to write down his wish. after I just left, I continued to walk away I was now to lazy to run.

----------------------------------------
hello! I haven't updated in a long time and 10 minutes ago I went to look how many people have read the story so as I saw the most shocking thing; ongoing. there stood ongoing under my story and not recently updated! so I wanted to change that! btw the guy kinda symbolizes me I don't know why I put him into the chapter¯\。_ 。/¯ so that basically means that I was a girl and I'm now a boy:)

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 713