𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

It was 1976, everything went as it normally would. The marauders sat at the Gryffindor table in the great hall. Sirius Black was checking out his hair while also flirting with Remus, while Remus himself was reading a book and ignoring him by having a small conversation with Peter Pettigrew. Who was eating small snacks.

James Potter looked over at the gorgeous Gryffindor, Lily Evans, with nothing short of awe on his face.

"This will be the year, guys; I can feel it." James Potter announced it, only to hear a sigh in reply from Sirius.

" Are you ever going to give up you've been saying the same thing forever." He spoke.

Matter of fact, you've said that every year since first year," finished Remus. James rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but this time it's going to be different. I can feel it in my bones." Sirius, peter, and Remus exchanged knowing looks but didn't say anything. They had heard it all before.

James looked amongst them with fake betrayal. "You all have such little confidence in me!" Exclaimed James.

"It's not that we don't believe in you, prongs; it's just... yeah, no, we don't believe in you," Sirius laughed. The rest laughed as well.

as they laughed, it caught the attention of many people. One being Regulus Black.

Regulus Black glanced at his brother with nothing but longing as he laughed with his friends.

Regulus was what someone would call a 'popular loner'. He had a small and very tight friend group that consisted of a few people. Not because he was shy, but he didn't trust many people at Hogwarts.

Sitting at the Slytherin table with his friends Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch Jr., they discussed something very serious.

"White chocolate is better than milk chocolate; I'm not arguing with you on this." Stated Evan Only to be looked at with shocked faces by the other two.

"You must not want to be our friend anymore, because where did you get this atrocious opinion from?" Shouted Barty, as Regulus only rolled his eyes.

"You're not going to argue with us because you know that opinion is deadass wrong" Scoffed Regulus with disapproval shown for his best friend words.

As they continued to converse, someone at the Gryffindor table also had an important conversion.

Lily Evans is a beautiful, dark-skinned young lady with the smarts to rival a Ravenclaw. Known as the Gryffindor beauty for her dazzling smile and pure kindness. She was also known for her ambitious mind, as she thought of plans to change the world for the better.