𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

'Why would Dumbledore be in a muggle neighborhood'? Thought Regulus

"Look at Dumbledore still alive and kicking it"! Exclaimed Sirius. Which received some laughter and scolding mostly from Euphemia.

"Well, my boy it will take a lot more than you think to take me out," said Dumbledore.

He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

"Ten galleons that's Minnie" whispered James to Remus, who looked at him weird.

"What do you think I am an idiot? that's dummies bet" informed Remus.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

"MINNIE" shouted the marauders.

"Messer's Potter,Lupin,Black. And Pettigrew how many times have I told you to address me by Professor McGonagall" ranted the lady herself.

"You've told us a bunch of times.... Minnie" answered peter with a dramatic pause.

All McGonagall could do was simply sigh at the four boy's antics, even though she secretly enjoyed them.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

Rumors what rumors thought the adults.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

"We would trust Hagrid with our Lifes "stated Remus quietly to Sirius.

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

This caused Remus to blush a bit out of surprise at thinking the same thing as Dumbledore.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke looked at the stars the whole time. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]