my love

when i was with noah i thought he was the one

i thought that i could fix whats wrong

and the last 4 weeks i was with noah somthing told me you were the one.

i tryd to ignor it because i had thought i had found the one

but then everyone was acting weird around me and it hurt cause you wernt there and noah started treating me like an after thought.

it was lonly that last week my heart pushed me yo tou and i started to relize that it was right.

because that friday i got that letter saying it was over.

it hurt me bad but now i dont think it was because of losing him but to see how you react when you saw me hurt.

the weekend was long and torturess

ever scence noah broke up with me i drew closer and closer to you.

and yet it huts to see my dreans hurt

it hurts more to see yours hurt.

when you said i was your reason for life i thought i just saved a life by just being me.

i feel like a super hero. when i herd about your friend i wanted to cry because you loved him like a brother i beleve and even though i dont know the full story i can sill feel the emotons. if i could only sat 3 words to you it would be i love you. because those words are powerfull. i whant you to be mine let your emotions out and give me something to listen to because i love you.