VALENTINES SPECIAL ❤️: •°A Happy Ending°•

A few weeks have passed. Everything that ever happened seemed to be a faded memory to everyone. A memory no one wanted to remember. Accept the good ones, of course.

And today was going to be a good memory for the both of them. As today, was Valentine's Day.

The day of love. Or, in other words, another holiday of spending your money on someone. But it comes down to if they really deserve it or not.

And without knowing, the two lovebirds have special surprises for one another that I feel you, my dear reader, will hopefully enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can you at least tell me?" You beckoned. A blindfold around your head preventing you from seeing sadly, anything.

"Do you know what a surprise means sweetheart? I can't tell you or show you yet. We almost ther' though." Sans announced. Your hands intertwined as he guided you.

You used your other senses to get a little heads up. But there wasn't much you could go by. With your investigating skills you knew the location already before hand. Which deemed true after a few minutes went by, you could hear a distinct sound of waves crashing.

"Okay. We're here." The sound of his voice making him sound excited yet nervous to your reaction. The blindfold being pulled from your face, your eyes adjusting to the light. Now widening at the sight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were right. You were on a beach. The only beach near the whole city that wasn't polluted or destroyed to ruin. You always wanted to go but never had the time. As you literally had to pay top dollar to even be here.

The sunset in the distance creating different colors in the sky, making the mood perfect. Everything was all so breathtaking to look at.

But what really surprised you .. was the red rose petals that led up to a candle lit dinner in the distance. With no one to be seen around.

"I .. hope you, like it. I know I'm not the best at these kinda things but I really tried —"

"It's perfect." You stopped him. Causing him to smile widely, taking your hand to bring you towards the table.

Taking out the chair for you to sit, you couldn't help but chuckle. "Such a gentleman .. who are you and what did you do to my Sans?"

Sans snickered back before sitting down himself. "Your Sans is all right here." He strikes back at you.

"How did you pull this off??" You questioned. A smug smirk appeared on his face.

"I own this beach now. Y'know, nothin' too crazy." He said, acting cocky like always. You couldn't believe your ears.

"Or well .. ours now." He corrected. Causing you to blush a little from his words.

Though that wasn't the point of all this. He wanted to say what he really wanted to say. But he couldn't get over the look of you.

From where he sat .. you truly looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. Your E/C eyes entranced him. Bad way, good way, he loved it.