A Bunny gets Lost in the Wood

Marshall lee's POV:

  I'll admit it, I have a bit of an... anger issue.  I have been known to snap from time to time.  But you know, for someone of Royal Vampire and Prime Demon heritage I'm actually one chill motherfucker.

  Take a half-something-or-other on my Moms side, one of the few Prime Demons ever able to boast eating an entire island.  People, buildings and all.  Yet another Great Grandfather on my dad's side used to take his (usually) drained corpses and impale and prostrate them on spears in front of his castle on the top world.

  I mean, other than occasional unmerciful dismemberment of my prey and tending to go a bit overboard when it comes to displays of power in the Vampire Kingdom.  But if you don't scare the living shit out of people every now and then the assignation attempts tend to to get out of hand.

  Now that that's explained, I can hardly be faulted for what I did next.  Which was to punch a steel bookshelf in half.

  "MARSHALL LEE!" "Marshall lee!"  "Master Marshall!"

  "WHAT!?"  I turned and hissed.  "Marshall lee, that bookshelf was full of ancient maps that are the only ones of their kind." wailed the pink prince.  "Shut up! I've got more things to worry about than your damn maps."  "Fiona just wandered into one of the most dangerous places in all of Aaa and the proud owner of said estate has bigger problem with me than even you candy boy!"

  "Who the hell are you talking about Marshall lee, I know that forest is pretty wacked but Fiona's a big girl who can whoop some butt." asked Cake incredulously.

  I floated up a few feet and flipped on my back "Believe me kitty, neither of you have ever seen anything like this guy before." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.  "He's a warlock and believe me he's not the type to take kindly to a bunny wandering into his territory."

  "What business could Fiona have there anyway?" asked the Prince  "I have no fucking idea." I growled "But some serious shit is about to go down if I don't go stop her." 

With that I snatched the map off the table, flew out of the still open blast door and throwing my cloak over my face burst out into the punishing daylight. 

"Dammit bunny, just sit tight and don't do anything stupid till I get there."  I said under my breath, "Now let's just hope I can get there in time."

Fiona's POV:

  earlier that day

It was still morning and I was running the route southeast of the Candy Kingdom with the copied map rolled in my hand.  I wasn't in too much of a hurry, Cake had passed out on the porch and nobody but Prince Gumball knew where I was going.  Gumball seemed to be pretty busy with his science junk so I was sure he wouldn't want to tag along.

  I guess I just liked running to get there faster, I never have been one to wait around when it comes to adventures.  It was about a two hour trek at the speed I was going and as my feet pounded the dusty road I thought back to earlier that morning.

  After I agreed to help him, Mrs. Abbadeer's old friend told me that the warlock who had Marshall lee's teddy bear lived in dark forest to the south of the treehouse.  He advised me to try and find a more detailed map of the dark forest than the one in the Enchiridion.