End

Sai: Mein aaj Manik ke saath break up karne ke liye mil rahi thi. Mein Virat se pyar karti hu, Manik se nahi.
Nandini: Manik ne kaha tha ki woh tumse pyar karta hai. Woh tumhare sath bhaag jaana chahta tha.

She lifts the knife and charges towards Sai.

Sai: Ruk jayye! Don't do this, Nandini ji!

She is no martial arts expert, but neither is Nandini. In a wild panic, she swings at her and catches her on the cheek. She falls to the ground and Sai kicks the knife away.

Virat: Sai!

Sai turns to see Virat and Ahir running towards her.

Nandini: Pagal mulgi! I won't let you do this to me!

Ahir runs past Sai and grabs Nandini, hauling her to her feet. Virat joins Sai at her side, wrapping his arms around her.

Virat: Arre, Sai, Kya hua? Shy did you leave?
Sai: Virat, inhone Ayesha ko maar daala. And Manik. Ye aise kaise kar sakti hai? How-

Virat hushes her gently and presses a soft kiss to her forehead.

Virat: Ahir?
Ahir: Mein police ko bula raha hu.

Ahir and Virat lock Nandini in the bedroom. She screams and bangs on the door , nonstop.

Ahir: Lagta hai uska dimag kharab ho gaya hai!
Sai: Aapko kaise pata chala ki mein yaha hu?
Virat: Mere pass security hai. They notified me as soon as you drove away. Zyada waqt nahi laga ye janne ke liye ki tum yaha ho.
Sai: Mujhe bodyguards ko sath le jaane ki aadat nahi hai...
Virat: Tum mar sakti thi, pata hai.
Sai: Bhagwaan ka laakh laakh shukar hai ki aap aagye.

Her body is still trembling from everything she went through. The anger she felt earlier against Nandini melts and tears sting her eyes. She reaches out and Virat takes her in his arms. She holds him tightly taking in the scent of his expensive cologne as she tries to keep it together.

Virat: Sai, tum bohot bahaddur ho.
Sai: Bahaddur? Nandini ji didn't stand a chance.

Virat laughs in response and she feels his chest rumble.

Sai: Kya aap naraz hai ki mein firse bina bataye chali gayi?
Virat: Woh tumhari ek buri aadat hai jo main chudwa dunga. Isi liye mein tumhe apni nazar se dur nahi kar sakta.
Sai: Good luck, kyuki kahi aadmiyo ne try karke dekh liya hai.
Virat: Mein koi aam aadmi nahi hu, tumhe pata chal jayega.

Sai smiles. Then looks around. The scene grounds her, sadness weighing her down again.

Sai: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aaj ki raat aise khatam hogi. Virat, sorry. This means Ayesha is really gone.
Virat: Kaash uski body mil jaye. She deserves that.
Sai: Aap kitne conflicted honge.She was your fiancée, she cheated on you, and now she's dead.
Virat: Ye janna mushkil hai ki mein kya mehsoos kar raha hu.

Sai takes a step back from Virat. As much as she wants to find comfort in his arms, part of him is grieving, and she needs to respect that.

...

The sun starts to rise out over the lake. Sai didn't realize how much time had passed. The police arrived and haul Nandini away. They've agreed to contact Ayesha's father too.

Sai: Unke liye ye sab jhelna bohot mushkil hoga - beti ko kho diya sath hi sath patni ko bhi.
Virat: Mein bas... Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha. Ayesha's never coming back.
Ahir: Shayad ye ache ke liye hi hai.
Sai: Tum chup raho! That's not a sensitive thing to tell someone.
Ahir: Kya? It's the truth. Woh pyar deserve karta hai.
Sai: Par iska matlab ye nahi hai ki usse Ayesha ke baareme bura nahi lagega.
Ahir: Ayesha ko sirf khudki parwah thi. She didn't deserve him. Aur toh aur, tumhe dekhkar usse aur bura lag raha hoga Kyuki tum Ayesha ke jaisi dikhti ho.