000

you are now reading
7TH PERIOD

"hand's down, i'm too proud for love

"hand's down, i'm too proud for love."
ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ ˡʸᵏᵏᵉ ˡ

✿  — august 14th

✿ — august 14th .
— jocelyn's pov

"HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER." my bestfriend ciara explained to me. "forreal?" i quizzed jerking my head back, "yeah, he was real nice about it too." she nodded making eye contact with me, "you think he's cute?" i questioned again. "ehh," she dragged "you give him your nunber?" i questioned one last time, she mugged me "girl you ask too many damn questions. yes i did, but he's not really my type and i feel like we wouldn't last."

i shrugged before answering with a quiet, "okay." she threw her arm around my shoulders as we walked out of class.

ethan reyes— or notti just asked ciara for her number. he's pretty attractive and well-known so i'm not surprised she gave it to him, except she doesn't really do relationships. "so how was your first day?" she said looking at me. i shrugged again, "it was alright, my feet kind of hurt." i mumbled as she agreed.

we reached the front doors of the highschool before swinging them open walking out to her moms car. "hi babiess!" ciara's mom, jayda said with excitment in her voice. i smiled,  "hi mami." ciara said blankly. "lynn are you just going home today?" "yea, my dad and i are going to my grandpas." i answered smiling.

"that's good! how is he doing?" she questioned as she pulled out of the highschool parking lot, "my moms been staying with him almost every night since he's had trouble breathing but, i think he's doing good." i replied as i looked at ciara deep into her phone.

"that's good." she said smiling. it was about 3 minutes into the drive home when i got a text from my dad.