Visiting

Mafuyu pov:
It was the first day of summer break and I found myself at shuu's house. I had decided to come visit since I have a couple hours before I have to go to band practice, I then took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard a quick coming from an unfamiliar voice the door then opened to reveal a boy with fair-skinned and short in stature, with relatively feminine features. He has large brown eyes, short curly black hair with long bangs, and a mole under his left eye. the boy then looked at my with a confused expression on his face so I decided to spill why I was here i then began to tell him that I was here for shuu and satoko. the boy then went towards a bedroom room and opened the door to tell them that's when sasaki had opened the front door and his eyes widened at sight of me he then called satoko so she came and her expression was the same as shuu's. They just had stood there for quite a bit just frozen before finally saying something that I couldn't make out.

Sasaki pov-
I was sitting in my room when miyano had opened the bedroom door and told me that there was someone here i then opened the door and to my surprise there was sato. The mafuyu sato that had stopped visiting since the tragedy of yuki. That mafuyu sato had been standing in my front door. I just stood there for a bit frozen I had called my sister here and she stood there the same as me we looked like we were frozen in time.
We then snapped out of it, we both called out his name but he couldn't make out what we're saying I guess we were too quiet. I then decided to let me him in, he looked relieved that we had let me him. I then signaled for Miyano and mafuyu to come into my room once they did I had followed them in there. I wanted to introduce him to Miyano and to find out the reason he wanted to visit so I was going to do that.

To be continued