Chapter 38

I cooked to give to khalix, but I don't know how to get it to him. For a long time I was stunned in front of the table where the food for him was placed. Ang pinanghahawak ko ang sinabi nila at niya noon.

I have also practiced speeches for this.But until now I still don't know what to do, all the shame is on me.Ano nalang kaya ang sasabihin nya.

There is nothing between us, but what I feel for him is that valid for me to do this.

Nakita ko nalang ang sarili ko na nakatayo na sa harap ng pintuan ng office nya. I feel like peeing.

I took a deep breath to grab the dorknob. But I couldn't continue it when nurse karen called me."Nurse Leih..What are you doing here?Are you looking doc guivanna?." 

I hid the paper bag I was carrying on my back and wiped sweat from my forehead because of my heart beating so fast."H-haha yes. Actually I have. Something to tell to him. Do you see him?"

"Yes in nurse station." She frowned when she said that. Dumungaw pa sya sa likod ko at pilit na tinitingin ang nasa likod ko. Natawa sya at tinakpan pa ang bibig gamit ang palad nya."Wew. Hope all haha. Do you?" Turo nya sakin at umiling nalang. Wala na akong nagawa kundi ang tumango kaya natawa nalang sya at tinaasan ako ng kilay.

"Ang dami namang suitors ni doc." She laughed when she said it and leaving after she embarrassed me.

Umiling ako doon at bibigwasan sana ang pintuan ng office nya pero nagulat ako ng pagharap ko nakita ko syang nakakunot ang noong nakatitig sakin habang naglalakad.

"Are you going to kick my door?"

"Hahaha. Hindi ah, bakit ko naman gagawin yun."

"Tsk!Do you need anything?"

"Wala."

Kumamot ako sa ulo ko at patagilid na naglakad pero sya kumunot ang noo at pilit na sinisilip ang tinatago ko.

"Are you sure?"

"Oo." I screamed.

Dami palang suitors. Pero syempre hindi ako papayag na sila lang ang may karapatan.

I adjusted my pace and faced him, so I saw him biting his lip trying to suppress a smile. I walked while carrying the paper bag I was holding. "I cook for you."

"Para saan?" He raised his eyebrows to ask me.

"I explain it too you later. If you agree to go on a date with me doc?" I boldly asked him...He squashed her nose and face me he look so embarrassing.

"I'm bus-"

"I'm busy too. We are same medical profession.."

"You don't understand, what I mean Ms. Levina."

"Why are you married?"

"F-fuck! You confusing what are you trying to do?"

"To get you again. Officially doc!Let's meet in 7 pm in park that you started courted me before.I-I wait th-there."

Umalis ako doon, hindi sya nakapagsalita ng sabihin ko ang salitang yun sa harap nya, he's trying to talk but I didn't wait for his answer. I was afraid of what he would answer, I was scared, I remembered yesterday at the restaurant, I don't know if I should continue or if I should let him go and the feelings I've been running away from.

I regret everything about us.Now I'm afraid to try but I'm trying, because I feel that not only should we be there, I should fight. Pero pa the feeling still with us, I know it's not sure about but I'm sure with my feelings.