Chapter 44

"dad!"

I immediately hugged when I saw daddy went to mom's place, mom's tears that had been forming in her eyes started to fall.

Daddy hugged me back but quickly and immediately let go because he attended to mom and sat on the chair."Labas po m-."

"No. You stay here Nicole."

I frowned because of what dad said. He looked at me but he immediately turned away. Nicole was about to walk out but daddy stood up and pulled my friend's wrist.

"D-dad. What's is all about?" I asked confused and looked at the two of them.

"I-I Leave first-."Nicole kinakabahan.

"M-mom-." Umiling iling ang nanay ko at tumulo lang ang luha, hindi ko alam pero nahihirap akong intindihin kung ano ba talaga nangyayari sa pamilya meron ako.

"Ni-nicole-.T-tito mano po." I saw the shock on the faces of my two friends when they entered the room. Napatingin samin si sab pero iwasan ako at pinunasan ang luha ko.

"Maiwan ko muna kayo." Si nicole. Gusto ko man syang habulin at pinigilan pero hindi ko na ginawa dahil na rin ayaw ko gumawa ng iskandalo dito.

"Is there a problem?"bulong sakin ni sabina ng lumapit sya at hinawakan ang baywang ko.

"Dad saan ka pupunta?" Pagpigul ko sa paglalakad ni dad paalis." Aalis ka, hindi pa maayos si mom?"

"I have something to do-".

"To do what?" I answered him emphatically, he shook his head there and stared at me but I didn't give up I stared at him too."W-what does Nicole have and what is her relationship with our family and you?"

I was stunned when I realized that my two friends were here. My tears flowed when he didn't speak and went out without a doubt. 

Ang daming pumapasok sa utak ko na ang hirap maniwalaan dahil hindi ko alam kung ano ba dapat."Le-leigh ano ba.. inom ka muna." Inabotan ako ni sab at xiane naman ay inayos ang kumot ni mama na natutulog na ngayon.

I took out my cell phone to text my cousin Aljena, but she just entered the bedroom door. I also didn't expect khalix to be with him, pero binalewala ko nalang iyon at tinanungan nalang sya bilang pagbati.

"Leih let's talk outside."

I didn't say a word anymore and followed him out of the room. I looked at my friends and khalix but I could see in their eyes that it was fine and I went with ate Aljena.

He took out a brown envelope, so my heart beat faster."It's the real results about aljena condition."

I nodded there and my hand was shaking when I reached for it."it's DNA test results."Aljena nodded at what I said."Naka confine sya sa medixxe mental hospital He spent 3 years there and was released two years ago."

I bit my lip because of that. Kung ganun noong magkakilala kami kakalabas nya lang ng hospital.

"Why?"

"We met and got to know each other when I was in my fourth year of college. We met accidentally, was it really accidental?"

"It's not. She's really want to get closer to our family again, and maybe she's figure it out na anak nila tita at tito because she know that you didn't know her."

"It's all a plan to get close to all of us, I don't understand why?"

"Ito ang dapat natin alamin, we know each other since we are child but nicole really mystery in our friendship, she's close with your mom and dad and her family member."