Izuna

Today's the day..
My only chance to kill him.

Tobirama opened the door angrily and walked in.

'Oh my god.. Are you drunk? ' I asked worried.

'I trusted you.. I FUCKING trusted you..!!!'
Tobirama shouted breaking the glass of his left side. He threw a note on the floor aggressively. 'There's no need to apologize alright? I wanted to die anyways... So Fuck.. Take the damn gun Or knife whatever you prefer...'

At that moment I realized something.
Something I should've realized sooner.
That I couldn't kill him..
For the first time in my life.. Someone's words affected me that much..
For the first time in my life I was afraid to kill someone.. To lose someone.
'I'm sorry.. Oh god I'm so sorry tobirama I don't want to do it please listen to me'

'Lies.. Lies... LIES..!!!  Tell me from the moment you were born was there ever been a point where you actually told the truth? Your name's not luke is it?' Tobirama said squeezing my shoulders.

I pushed him away from me.
'Please listen to me.. Listen to me.. I can explain' I answered.

'You're not cut for it. You can't kill me.
I was planning to tell you that how much I fucking love you.. That how much I think about you and you... Get out now' tobirama shouted.

'No please wait.. I can fix it.. It will over I promise' I said realizing that he had fallen for a traitor.

At that moment I didn't knew what was best. Killing him and setting him free or to just walk away..

I could've done more good things.
I could've comforted him.
But I left.
Left him on the floor.