The start

My name is Lauren I'm 16 years old and I love sports and I'm interested in art.I only live with my mum,my dad left when I was 3 years old.Since I was 11 years old I always wanted to be a baby again and have the years I missed out on back but forever.The six weeks holidays was starting and I wanted this to be the summer I can go back to a baby.

I came up with a plan and it was for me to have a "accident" when I am sleeping.Lauren said goodnight to her mum and her mum said goodnight back she got to her room and started trying to pee herself however she felt force coming from her ass and a big log came out in her panties after that wee flooded in her panties aswell.

It was the morning and all the mess in her panties was all mushed and squished all over her backside her mum came in and smelt the horror smell she lifted the sheets and seen her 16 year old daughter had wet herself and pooed herself.Her mum woke Lauren up by shouting "LAUREN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Lauren started to pretend crying and her mum came to her and gived her a hug.

Her mum said that for Lauren to get all cleaned up while she goes to the shop for stuff.Lauren said alright mum.

Lauren mums pov

Lauren mum went into shops and got tape diapers,Baby powder,changing mat

She got back home and Lauren was out of the shower and seen the diapers and supplies and inside she glowed up but she said mum why do u have diapers.Her mum said just to make sure that u don't have any more accidents like that you have 3 days to prove that you can make it to the toilet.Lauren agreed with that rule.