Start of baby Lauren

Lauren's mum said for Lauren to lie down on the changing mat for her to get her into her new diaper Lauren lied down and Lauren's mum started changing her Lauren was blushing but was turned on alot she was actually getting put back in diapers she felt the coushin on her ass when she put her bum on it then her mum taped it up to be sealed.

Lauren got up and seen herself in her diaper and started to pose in the mirror her mum said now u go to bed we'll see if ur dry in the morning Lauren got to bed and was feeling how comfy it was she fell asleep and in the morning she was all damp and soaked.She felt it and she enjoyed the squishyness and she pushed out a huge log in her diaper while she was doing that her mum found her pushing it out and she shouted at her saying Lauren what are you doing?.

She felt it and she enjoyed the squishyness and she pushed out a huge log in her diaper while she was doing that her mum found her pushing it out and she shouted at her saying Lauren what are you doing?

Lauren came out clean about her being a baby after that her mum gived her a hug and agreed to do it she went to the stores and bought all the things like:

Diapers
Pacifiers
Car seat
High chair
Baby clothes
Laxatives
Baby bottles
Play pen
Crib
Changing table
Storage
Toys
Teddy's