Chapter Four

Jimin had stumbled upon Jungkook's boyfriend ASMR videos by accident, but he couldn't stop watching them. There was something about the way Jungkook whispered and made soft sounds that sent shivers down Jimin's spine. He found himself lost in the videos, feeling a sense of comfort and relaxation that was hard to explain.

One evening, when Jungkook was out with friends, Jimin decided to indulge himself and watch more of the videos. He curled up on the couch, headphones in his ears, and clicked on the latest one. As soon as Jungkook's voice started, Jimin felt a sense of calm wash over him.

He closed his eyes, letting the sounds of Jungkook's soft whispers lull him into a focused state of relaxation. He could hear the sound of Jungkook's breathing, the slight rustle of his clothing as he shifted, and it was all strangely soothing. Every now and then, Jungkook's voice would dip into a lower register, and Jimin felt his heart skip a beat.

He opened his eyes and shook his head, trying to clear away the sudden urge he felt. It wasn't that he wanted to replace Jungkook's boyfriend in the videos, but he couldn't help the way the sounds made him feel. He told himself that it was just his overactive imagination, and nothing more.

As the video came to a close, Jimin opened his eyes again and took a deep breath. He removed his headphones and rubbed his eyes, feeling strangely disoriented. When Jungkook returned later that night, Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch, still clutching his phone.

Jungkook was supposed to meet up with Jimin after he was out with his friends, but he smiled as he saw Jimin sleeping, feeling a sudden surge of affection towards his friend. He couldn't help the way he felt around Jimin - there was something magnetic and electric about him that made him want to be closer. He knew that he had to be careful, though - he didn't want to ruin their friendship, or make things awkward.

Quietly, he covered Jimin with a blanket and left the apartment, feeling a sense of longing clench in his chest. Maybe someday, he thought, they would be more than just friends. But for now, he was content to let things be as they were.

---

Later that week, Jimin and Jungkook were hanging out in Jungkook's apartment, watching a movie together.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jimin said suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Yeah?" Jungkook replied, looking over at his friend.

"I watched more of your ASMR videos the other night," Jimin said, feeling a little nervous.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Did you enjoy them?"

Jimin nodded, feeling his cheeks grow warm. "Yeah, they're really relaxing. You have a talent for it."

Jungkook smiled at the compliment. "Thanks, Jimin. I've been doing it for a while now, so I've gotten better at it."

They sat in silence again for a few moments, the movie still playing in the background. Jimin took a deep breath before speaking again.

"You know, sometimes when I listen to your voice, I feel like...I don't know, like it's speaking directly to me," Jimin said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Jungkook looked at him, his expression curious. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like, it's comforting and intimate, you know? Like you're right there with me," Jimin explained, avoiding eye contact.

Jungkook's expression softened, and he reached over to place a hand on Jimin's shoulder. "I'm glad that you find comfort in my videos, Jimin. That's what they're meant for."

Jimin looked up at him, their eyes meeting. For a moment, neither of them said anything, but there was a charged energy between them. Jungkook's hand was still on Jimin's shoulder, and Jimin found himself leaning into the touch.