Chapter Five

Jimin was lying on the couch in Jungkook's apartment, watching TV with his headphones in. Jungkook had made a video for him earlier that day, and Jimin was enjoying finally being able to relax with Jungkook.

He felt a tug on his earlobe. He turned his head to see Jungkook standing behind him.

"Hi," Jungkook said, his voice low and husky. Jimin could tell that Jungkook was getting excited.

"Hi," Jimin replied, turning back to the screen.

"Do you like my video?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounding a bit strained.

Jimin nodded, keeping his eyes trained on the TV. "Yes, it's nice."

The tension in the room was thick, and Jimin could feel his body growing hot. Jungkook was so close, and Jimin wanted to reach out and touch him. He tried to focus on his breathing, but it was difficult.

Jungkook sighed, stepping back and letting go of Jimin's earlobe. "Do you want me to continue?" he asked, his voice quiet.

Jimin swallowed. "Yes, please," he whispered back.

Jungkook smiled, moving back to sit at the edge of the couch. "Okay. Then...I guess we should start with something simple," he said, his voice trailing off.

Jimin nodded, feeling his heart begin to race again. "That sounds good."

Jungkook leaned forward, pressing his lips against Jimin's neck, sending a wave of heat through his body. He shivered at the sensation, but it felt oddly satisfying.

Jungkook kissed and nibbled along his collarbone, his tongue darting out to tease and tickle Jimin.

Jimin moaned quietly, his hands grasping onto Jungkook's shoulders. He could feel Jungkook's erection pressed into his ass, and he slowly began grinding against it. Jungkook pulled away, licking his lips with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you, Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, his breath warm on Jimin's neck.

Jimin nodded, biting his lip. He turned his head to face Jungkook, his eyes meeting Jungkook's.

Jungkook's eyes smoldered, and he leaned forward, planting a kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin's body froze, and he gasped as Jungkook pushed his tongue inside of his mouth. Jimin moaned, feeling Jungkook's arousal press against his ass.

Jungkook pulled away, smirking at Jimin's needy expression. "I think you're ready, Jimin," he said, licking his lips.

Jimin nodded, his heart racing. He couldn't believe that he was about to have sex with Jungkook. He was so horny already, and Jungkook was driving him crazy with anticipation.

Jungkook stepped back, reaching under Jimin's shirt and beginning to undo his buttons. Jimin shuddered as Jungkook's fingers brushed over his bare skin, running up to his nipples. The tips hardened instantly, and Jungkook sucked on them gently.

He ran a hand down Jimin's stomach, stopping when he reached his boxers. He undid the button and slid his hand inside, pushing his fingers against Jimin's slit. Jimin's hips buckled slightly, and he felt Jungkook's grin in the dimly lit room. He gripped Jimin's cock, stroking him slowly as Jungkook licked his lips hungrily.

"I want to taste you," Jungkook breathed, pulling his fingers out of Jimin's underwear.

Jimin moaned, shifting on the couch. Jungkook stood up, taking Jimin's hand and leading him over to the bed.

"Lie back," Jungkook instructed, helping Jimin to lie down.

Jimin did as he was told, closing his eyes. Jungkook climbed onto the bed, kneeling next to Jimin's side. He moved closer, his hot breath washing over Jimin's neck. His tongue traced the curve of his throat, and Jimin shuddered.