Chapter-1:The beginning of his power

-------------------------------

 Many people have hard lives, easy lives, but for kids, its usually not that hard right? Well, you are correct but hard lives are inevitable, even for kids, and as such is the live of Naruto Uzumaki. This is the beginning of his story.

 A boy, a 5-year-old to be exact, running down streets from a group of villagers of the village he resides in isn't what you'd be expecting from a great village which preaches of a "Will of fire" and harmony, is it? but it is what it is, as this is the village that a soon-to-be-legend, Naruto Uzumaki Uchiha Senju is from.

This 5-year-old is that legend, Naruto and he is running from this group of villagers because of something that he has no control of. This is because he is holding the Nine Tailed fox- Destroyer of mountains with its tails and causer of tsunamis. "Get back here u little demon," said a villager. Naruto heeds it no mind and continues to run for his life. Today is his birthday and it's the first time the villagers have gotten physical with him, sure they would throw rocks at him and ignore him but today this group of villagers thought it would be a good idea to end it all by trying to kill him with pitch forks and kitchen knives,
at this 5-year anniversary of which the fox attacked.

Naruto saw the group and started running when they got too close with things that shouldn't be carrying around in streets at 8pm. He was just out to get his ramen party with the Ichiraku's since it was his birthday, but he had to deal with this. Suddenly he reached a dead end, and he was tired from all that running anyways, he may be an Uzumaki, but the villagers were relentless just because they wanted to end it all.

Just as a man who was in his mid-thirty's raised his pitchfork and said, "This is for my son you demon" he was about to kill him but then a hand comes out of nowhere. "Don't you dare hurt my little brother or you will have to go through me-Hatake Kakashi". Damn I just leave for a mission for the money to get Naruto a present and this happens?  Though they never have gotten physical with him I wonder why now? Well, whatever it is I can't let them hurt my little brother." 

"Ka-Kakashi nii-san?" "Yes, Naruto it's me you don't worry about this we will get you home in no time just close your eyes for me, will you?" "o-ok nii-san." Kakashi then dispatches the villagers and says, "Don't try to hurt him ever again or next time I will not be so merciful."

"So, since that's all done wanna go out and grab a bite, Naruto?" "Ok nii-san, but can we go to Ichirakus?" "Sure, Naruto and meet me at the park tomorrow at 10am k?" I've got to talk to hokage-sama about this incident after dinner, maybe he will finally let me teach him for defence against these things if they ever do happen again. "So, your finally gonna train me right nii-san!?" "We'll see about that Naruto. Oh, and Naruto? Happy birthday." "Thank you nii-san."

Later that night.

Kakashi knocks on the hokage's door. "Yes come in." Hiruzen sarutobi the god of shinobi, the professor and the 3rd hokage of the leaf answers.
"Oh Kakashi, what brings you here?" Kakashi sighs and answers with sadness. "It's about Naruto." "What about him Kakashi?" "Did anything happen?" Asked Hiruzen already having a sickly feeling in his stomach.

"Well, you see, he was attacked." "What?!, by who?" Asked Hiruzen, taking in all the possibilities of him being attacked by other village's shinobi or worse the fear of them finding out, finding out about him being a jinchuriki. "He was attacked by mob of villagers, Hokage-sama although they never got physical with him, this time they actually tried to kill him and end it all......" I'm gonna start teaching him in the shinobi arts to defend himself when I'm not around even though hokage-sama won't accept it, I need to at least try right? "Thank you for reporting this to me Kakashi, I will make sure that he has Anbu guarding him at every moment from now on." "No hokage-sama, that won't be enough, I- I would like to train him in the shinobi arts, Hokage-sama." "Hm.... I guess after this kind of event happened, I will let you teach him, but I will not allow you to teach anything too dangerous, do you understand Kakashi?"

I guess it's better than nothing but still..."Yes Hokage-sama, thank you for everything." Said Kakashi with the utmost amount of happiness as he was finally going to be able to teach naruto as his big brother. "It's ok Kakashi Naruto is also like a grandson to me to." Even though I was about to consider teaching him myself I guess giving that job to Kakashi is good enough, besides he was going to be his Jonin-sensei anyways when he eventually does graduate. As Kakashi leaves, Hiruzen chuckles at the man's love towards his younger brother, but just then Hiruzen realizes that he still has a lot of paperwork to do and cries in agony saying " NOOOOOOOOO!!!" As his assistant dumps more papwerwork on the already full table.

Back to Naruto at 10:30pm, before sleep.

Naruto lies down on his bed thinking about the wild day he had, the time when he woke up and got a surprise from Hiruzen and Kakashi and how happy he was. Then he went around playing in the park roaming around the streets waiting for Kakashi who went on a mission to get some quick cash, stumbled upon the Ichiraku ramen center to get some lunch, he was lucky that the Ichirakus treat him better than everyone else in this damned village and actually are nice to him, so he would normally go there to eat since he doesn't get overpriced for anything and overall has a good time with them, but then he remembers about what happened to him a few hours ago, when he was attacked by a few villagers and feels sad about almost no one wants him here in this village. "Why does no one want me here at all, I mean I didn't do anything to anyone, yet they call me demon everywhere I go and ignore me. It frustrates me so much. Yaknow what? I'm gonna become a super strong ninja so that they will have to respect me no matter what, just you wait Naruto Uzumaki is gonna show you, but I guess that's gonna have to wait till I reach 7 years as that's the year I can get to enroll in the academy."  He finally gives in to it and goes to sleep as he was feeling tired. Little did he know he was going to start training from tomorrow as an early start, training which he was going to get from his nii-san.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story- Naruto of the sharingan and mokuton. Hope you guys liked it and I guess I'll cya guys in the next one till then.

Peace out.